Emissions of trace gases from Australian temperate forest fires: emission factors and dependence on modified combustion efficiency
Elise-Andrée Guérette et al.
Total article views: 2,241 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 24 Oct 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 24 Oct 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,247 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,221 with geography defined and 26 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,555 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,540 with geography defined and 15 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 692 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 681 with geography defined and 11 with unknown origin.
13 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Analysis of the temporal variability of CO2, CH4 and CO concentrations at Lamto, West Africa T. Tiemoko et al. 10.1080/16000889.2020.1863707
- Gas-phase pyrolysis products emitted by prescribed fires in pine forests with a shrub understory in the southeastern United States N. Scharko et al. 10.5194/acp-19-9681-2019
- Modelling Hazardous Reduction Burnings and Bushfire Emission in Air Quality Model and Their Impacts on Health in the Greater Metropolitan Region of Sydney H. Nguyen et al. 10.1007/s10666-020-09705-x
- Improving reporting of national greenhouse gas emissions from forest fires for emission reduction benefits: An example from Australia L. Volkova et al. 10.1016/j.envsci.2018.12.023
- In-situ measurement of pyrolysis and combustion gases from biomass burning using swept wavelength external cavity quantum cascade lasers M. Phillips et al. 10.1364/OE.386072
- The 2019/20 Australian wildfires generated a persistent smoke-charged vortex rising up to 35 km altitude S. Khaykin et al. 10.1038/s43247-020-00022-5
- Seasonal Variation of Biogenic and Anthropogenic VOCs in a Semi-Urban Area Near Sydney, Australia J. Ramirez-Gamboa et al. 10.3390/atmos12010047
- Understanding Spatial Variability of Air Quality in Sydney: Part 1—A Suburban Balcony Case Study J. Simmons et al. 10.3390/atmos10040181
- Vehicle Ammonia Emissions Measured in An Urban Environment in Sydney, Australia, Using Open Path Fourier Transform Infra-Red Spectroscopy F. Phillips et al. 10.3390/atmos10040208
- Air Quality Impacts of Smoke from Hazard Reduction Burns and Domestic Wood Heating in Western Sydney M. Desservettaz et al. 10.3390/atmos10090557
- Simultaneous shipborne measurements of CO<sub>2</sub>, CH<sub>4</sub> and CO and their application to improving greenhouse-gas flux estimates in Australia B. Bukosa et al. 10.5194/acp-19-7055-2019
- Emissions of gaseous pollutants from laboratory-based fires of vegetation from five common vegetation types in Western Australia T. Dong et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2020.03.015
- Cumulative Firefighter Exposure to Multiple Toxins Emitted During Prescribed Burns in Australia K. MacSween et al. 10.1007/s12403-019-00332-w
Saved (final revised paper)
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 24 Feb 2021