Temporal variability of tidal and gravity waves during a record long 10-day continuous lidar sounding
Kathrin Baumgarten et al.
Total article views: 3,196 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 15 Jun 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 15 Jun 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,172 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,157 with geography defined and 15 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,683 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,669 with geography defined and 14 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 489 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 488 with geography defined and 1 with unknown origin.
21 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Climatology and seasonal variation of the thermospheric tides and their response to solar activities over Arecibo Y. Gong et al. 10.1016/j.jastp.2021.105592
- A review of the SCOSTEP’s 5-year scientific program VarSITI—Variability of the Sun and Its Terrestrial Impact K. Shiokawa & K. Georgieva 10.1186/s40645-021-00410-1
- On the evaluation of the phase relation between temperature and wind tides based on ground-based measurements and reanalysis data in the middle atmosphere K. Baumgarten & G. Stober 10.5194/angeo-37-581-2019
- Climatology of the main (24-h and 12-h) tides observed by meteor radars at Svalbard and Tromsø: Comparison with the models CMAM-DAS and WACCM-X D. Pancheva et al. 10.1016/j.jastp.2020.105339
- Lidar observations of large-amplitude mountain waves in the stratosphere above Tierra del Fuego, Argentina N. Kaifler et al. 10.1038/s41598-020-71443-7
- Intercomparison of middle-atmospheric wind in observations and models R. Rüfenacht et al. 10.5194/amt-11-1971-2018
- Nonlinear forcing mechanisms of the migrating terdiurnal solar tide and their impact on the zonal mean circulation F. Lilienthal & C. Jacobi 10.5194/angeo-37-943-2019
- Thermal structure of the mesopause region during the WADIS-2 rocket campaign R. Wörl et al. 10.5194/acp-19-77-2019
- On the unusually bright and frequent noctilucent clouds in summer 2019 above Northern Germany M. Gerding et al. 10.1016/j.jastp.2021.105577
- Climatologies and long-term changes in mesospheric wind and wave measurements based on radar observations at high and mid latitudes S. Wilhelm et al. 10.5194/angeo-37-851-2019
- Comparative study between ground-based observations and NAVGEM-HA analysis data in the mesosphere and lower thermosphere region G. Stober et al. 10.5194/acp-20-11979-2020
- Mutual Interference of Local Gravity Wave Forcings in the Stratosphere N. Samtleben et al. 10.3390/atmos11111249
- Simultaneous observations of NLCs and MSEs at midlatitudes: implications for formation and advection of ice particles M. Gerding et al. 10.5194/acp-18-15569-2018
- Long-term lidar observations of the gravity wave activity near the mesopause at Arecibo X. Yue et al. 10.5194/acp-19-3207-2019
- Migrating and non-migrating tides observed in the stratosphere from FORMOSAT-3/COSMIC temperature retrievals U. Das et al. 10.5194/angeo-38-421-2020
- Local time dependence of polar mesospheric clouds: a model study F. Schmidt et al. 10.5194/acp-18-8893-2018
- VAHCOLI, a new concept for lidars: technical setup, science applications, and first measurements F. Lübken & J. Höffner 10.5194/amt-14-3815-2021
- Gravity Wave Investigations over Comandante Ferraz Antarctic Station in 2017: General Characteristics, Wind Filtering and Case Study G. Giongo et al. 10.3390/atmos11080880
- Observations of the Nickel Layer in the Mesopause Region at Mid-Latitudes M. Gerding et al. 10.1051/epjconf/202023704004
- Advanced hodograph-based analysis technique to derive gravity-wave parameters from lidar observations I. Strelnikova et al. 10.5194/amt-13-479-2020
- Variability of Gravity Wave Effects on the Zonal Mean Circulation and Migrating Terdiurnal Tide as Studied With the Middle and Upper Atmosphere Model (MUAM2019) Using a Nonlinear Gravity Wave Scheme F. Lilienthal et al. 10.3389/fspas.2020.588956
Latest update: 23 Jun 2021