Comparison and evaluation of anthropogenic emissions of SO2 and NOx over China
Meng Li et al.
Total article views: 2,754 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 04 Aug 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 04 Aug 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,735 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,712 with geography defined and 23 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,945 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,926 with geography defined and 19 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 790 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 786 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
28 citations as recorded by crossref.
- High-resolution emission inventory of gaseous and particulate pollutants in Shandong Province, eastern China P. Jiang et al. 10.1016/j.jclepro.2020.120806
- Sensitivities of Ozone Air Pollution in the Beijing–Tianjin–Hebei Area to Local and Upwind Precursor Emissions Using Adjoint Modeling X. Wang et al. 10.1021/acs.est.1c00131
- Uncertainty in projected climate change arising from uncertain fossil-fuel emission factors Y. Quilcaille et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/aab304
- Contributions of World Regions to the Global Tropospheric Ozone Burden Change From 1980 to 2010 Y. Zhang et al. 10.1029/2020GL089184
- Estimates of daily ground-level NO2 concentrations in China based on Random Forest model integrated K-means X. Dou et al. 10.1016/j.adapen.2021.100017
- Impact of Covid-19 lockdown on air quality in the Poland, Eastern Europe M. Filonchyk et al. 10.1016/j.envres.2020.110454
- High-resolution spatiotemporal patterns of China’s FFCO2 emissions under the impact of LUCC from 2000 to 2015 J. Zhao et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ab6edc
- Inequality of household consumption and air pollution-related deaths in China H. Zhao et al. 10.1038/s41467-019-12254-x
- Evolution of the vertical structure of air pollutants during winter heavy pollution episodes: The role of regional transport and potential sources Q. Hong et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2019.05.016
- Persistent growth of anthropogenic non-methane volatile organic compound (NMVOC) emissions in China during 1990–2017: drivers, speciation and ozone formation potential M. Li et al. 10.5194/acp-19-8897-2019
- Satellite-based estimates of decline and rebound in China’s CO2 emissions during COVID-19 pandemic B. Zheng et al. 10.1126/sciadv.abd4998
- Fine-Scale Columnar and Surface NOx Concentrations over South Korea: Comparison of Surface Monitors, TROPOMI, CMAQ and CAPSS Inventory H. Kim et al. 10.3390/atmos11010101
- Numerical assessment of PM2.5 and O3 air quality in Continental Southeast Asia: Impacts of future projected anthropogenic emission change and its impacts in combination with potential future climate change impacts G. Nguyen et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117398
- First-Principles Investigation of Single-Atom Ni–g-C3N4 as an Efficient Catalyst for Direct Reduction of NO with CO L. Zhang et al. 10.1021/acs.energyfuels.0c01908
- An inter-comparative evaluation of PKU-FUEL global SO2 emission inventory J. Luo et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.137755
- Effects of vertical turbulent diffusivity on regional PM2.5 and O3 source contributions B. Kim et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.118026
- Revealing the sulfur dioxide emission reductions in China by assimilating surface observations in WRF-Chem T. Dai et al. 10.5194/acp-21-4357-2021
- Global and regional trends of atmospheric sulfur W. Aas et al. 10.1038/s41598-018-37304-0
- Study on the denitrification performance of FexLayOz/activated coke for NH3-SCR and the effect of CO escaped from activated coke at mid-high temperature on catalytic activity J. Wang et al. 10.1007/s11356-019-05090-5
- SO 2 Emission Estimates Using OMI SO 2 Retrievals for 2005–2017 Z. Qu et al. 10.1029/2019JD030243
- Sensitivity of projected PM2.5- and O3-related health impacts to model inputs: A case study in mainland China M. Zhong et al. 10.1016/j.envint.2018.12.002
- Simultaneous removal of nitric oxide and sulfur dioxide in a biofilter under micro-oxygen thermophilic conditions: Removal performance, competitive relationship and bacterial community structure C. Sun et al. 10.1016/j.biortech.2019.121768
- Refinement of Modeled Aqueous-Phase Sulfate Production via the Fe- and Mn-Catalyzed Oxidation Pathway S. Itahashi et al. 10.3390/atmos9040132
- Satellite data reveal a common combustion emission pathway for major cities in China W. Tang et al. 10.5194/acp-19-4269-2019
- Directly catalytic reduction of NO without NH3 by single atom iron catalyst: A DFT calculation W. Yang et al. 10.1016/j.fuel.2019.01.125
- Exploring the influence of two inventories on simulated air pollutants during winter over the Yangtze River Delta T. Sha et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.03.006
- 10-year satellite-constrained fluxes of ammonia improve performance of chemistry transport models N. Evangeliou et al. 10.5194/acp-21-4431-2021
- Air pollutant source characterization using the revised regional haze tracking metric and a photochemical grid model and implications for regional haze planning P. Brewer et al. 10.1080/10962247.2018.1537985
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 12 Jun 2021