Monoterpene chemical speciation in a tropical rainforest:variation with season, height, and time of dayat the Amazon Tall Tower Observatory (ATTO)
Ana María Yáñez-Serrano et al.
Total article views: 2,195 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 19 Sep 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 19 Sep 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,197 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,180 with geography defined and 17 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,682 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,666 with geography defined and 16 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 515 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 514 with geography defined and 1 with unknown origin.
25 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Surprising chiral composition changes over the Amazon rainforest with height, time and season N. Zannoni et al. 10.1038/s43247-020-0007-9
- Observations of sesquiterpenes and their oxidation products in central Amazonia during the wet and dry seasons L. Yee et al. 10.5194/acp-18-10433-2018
- Long-term observations of cloud condensation nuclei over the Amazon rain forest – Part 2: Variability and characteristics of biomass burning, long-range transport, and pristine rain forest aerosols M. Pöhlker et al. 10.5194/acp-18-10289-2018
- Total OH reactivity over the Amazon rainforest: variability with temperature, wind, rain, altitude, time of day, season, and an overall budget closure E. Pfannerstill et al. 10.5194/acp-21-6231-2021
- Viscosity and liquid–liquid phase separation in healthy and stressed plant SOA N. Smith et al. 10.1039/D0EA00020E
- Atmospheric reactivity of biogenic volatile organic compounds in a maritime pine forest during the LANDEX episode 1 field campaign K. Mermet et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.144129
- A sampler for atmospheric volatile organic compounds by copter unmanned aerial vehicles K. McKinney et al. 10.5194/amt-12-3123-2019
- Terpenes and their oxidation products in the French Landes forest: insights from Vocus PTR-TOF measurements H. Li et al. 10.5194/acp-20-1941-2020
- Ambient measurements of monoterpenes near Cannabis cultivation facilities in Denver, Colorado C. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117510
- Monoterpenes from tropical forest and oil palm plantation floor in Malaysian Borneo/Sabah: emission and composition J. Drewer et al. 10.1007/s11356-021-13052-z
- Chlorine-Initiated Oxidation of α-Pinene: Formation of Secondary Organic Aerosol and Highly Oxygenated Organic Molecules C. Masoud & L. Ruiz 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.1c00150
- Contrasting nitrogen and phosphorus fertilization effects on soil terpene exchanges in a tropical forest J. Llusià et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.149769
- What makes a volatile organic compound a reliable indicator of insect herbivory? J. Douma et al. 10.1111/pce.13624
- Quantification of the role of stabilized Criegee intermediates in the formation of aerosols in limonene ozonolysis Y. Gong & Z. Chen 10.5194/acp-21-813-2021
- Amazonian biogenic volatile organic compounds under global change A. Yáñez‐Serrano et al. 10.1111/gcb.15185
- Ambient volatile organic compounds in tropical environments: Potential sources, composition and impacts – A review N. Mohd Hanif et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2021.131355
- Vertical distribution of particle-phase dicarboxylic acids, oxoacids and <i>α</i>-dicarbonyls in the urban boundary layer based on the 325 m tower in Beijing W. Zhao et al. 10.5194/acp-20-10331-2020
- Long-term measurements of volatile organic compounds highlight the importance of sesquiterpenes for the atmospheric chemistry of a boreal forest H. Hellén et al. 10.5194/acp-18-13839-2018
- Molecular understanding of the suppression of new-particle formation by isoprene M. Heinritzi et al. 10.5194/acp-20-11809-2020
- Measurement report: Variability in the composition of biogenic volatile organic compounds in a Southeastern US forest and their role in atmospheric reactivity D. McGlynn et al. 10.5194/acp-21-15755-2021
- Land cover and its transformation in the backward trajectory footprint region of the Amazon Tall Tower Observatory C. Pöhlker et al. 10.5194/acp-19-8425-2019
- Total OH Reactivity Changes Over the Amazon Rainforest During an El Niño Event E. Pfannerstill et al. 10.3389/ffgc.2018.00012
- Measurement report: Vertical distribution of biogenic and anthropogenic secondary organic aerosols in the urban boundary layer over Beijing during late summer H. Ren et al. 10.5194/acp-21-12949-2021
- Using GECKO-A to derive mechanistic understanding of secondary organic aerosol formation from the ubiquitous but understudied camphene I. Afreh et al. 10.5194/acp-21-11467-2021
- Real-Time Volatilomics: A Novel Approach for Analyzing Biological Samples T. Majchrzak et al. 10.1016/j.tplants.2019.12.005
Latest update: 27 Oct 2021