Vertically resolved concentration and liquid water content of atmospheric nanoparticles at the US DOE Southern Great Plains site
Haihan Chen et al.
Total article views: 2,161 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 11 Jul 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 11 Jul 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,182 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,166 with geography defined and 16 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,484 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,476 with geography defined and 8 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 698 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 690 with geography defined and 8 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Enhanced New Particle Formation Above the Marine Boundary Layer Over the Yellow Sea: Potential Impacts on Cloud Condensation Nuclei N. Takegawa et al. 10.1029/2019JD031448
- Regional New Particle Formation over the Eastern Mediterranean and Middle East P. Kalkavouras et al. 10.3390/atmos12010013
- Study of new particle formation events in southern Italy A. Dinoi et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117920
- Diurnal and Seasonal Variations in the Phase State of Secondary Organic Aerosol Material over the Contiguous US Simulated in CMAQ Y. Li et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.1c00094
- Impact of aerosol–radiation interaction on new particle formation G. Zhao et al. 10.5194/acp-21-9995-2021
- Atmospheric clusters to nanoparticles: Recent progress and challenges in closing the gap in chemical composition J. Smith et al. 10.1016/j.jaerosci.2020.105733
- Overview of the HI-SCALE Field Campaign: A New Perspective on Shallow Convective Clouds J. Fast et al. 10.1175/BAMS-D-18-0030.1
- Possible Wintertime Sources of Fine Particles in an Urban Environment N. Meskhidze et al. 10.1029/2019JD031367
- Zeppelin-led study on the onset of new particle formation in the planetary boundary layer J. Lampilahti et al. 10.5194/acp-21-12649-2021
- The potential role of methanesulfonic acid (MSA) in aerosol formation and growth and the associated radiative forcings A. Hodshire et al. 10.5194/acp-19-3137-2019
- Quantifying aerosol size distributions and their temporal variability in the Southern Great Plains, USA P. Marinescu et al. 10.5194/acp-19-11985-2019
- Vertical profiles of sub-3 nm particles over the boreal forest K. Leino et al. 10.5194/acp-19-4127-2019
- Aerosol particle formation in the upper residual layer J. Lampilahti et al. 10.5194/acp-21-7901-2021
- 100 Years of Progress in Cloud Physics, Aerosols, and Aerosol Chemistry Research S. Kreidenweis et al. 10.1175/AMSMONOGRAPHS-D-18-0024.1
- Retrieval of aerosol liquid water content from high spectral resolution lidar J. Ren et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.149423
- Estimation of Possible Primary Biological Particle Emissions and Rupture Events at the Southern Great Plains ARM Site T. Subba et al. 10.1029/2021JD034679
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 20 Sep 2021