A 15-year record (2001–2015) of the ratio of nitrate to non-sea-salt sulfate in precipitation over East Asia
Syuichi Itahashi et al.
Total article views: 2,037 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 16 Oct 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 16 Oct 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,056 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,041 with geography defined and 15 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,574 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,563 with geography defined and 11 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 482 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 478 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
31 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Changes of precipitation acidity related to sulfur and nitrogen deposition in forests across three continents in north hemisphere over last two decades C. Chang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.150552
- Evolution of secondary inorganic aerosols amidst improving PM2.5 air quality in the North China plain Y. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2021.117027
- A synthesis of ecosystem management strategies for forests in the face of chronic nitrogen deposition C. Clark et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2019.02.006
- Impact of Chinese air pollutants on a record-breaking PMs episode in the Republic of Korea for 11–15 January 2019 H. Oh et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117262
- Modeling stratospheric intrusion and trans-Pacific transport on tropospheric ozone using hemispheric CMAQ during April 2010 – Part 2: Examination of emission impacts based on the higher-order decoupled direct method S. Itahashi et al. 10.5194/acp-20-3397-2020
- Availability of iodine from acidified soil after manure amendments M. Mohiuddin et al. 10.1007/s12517-021-08268-9
- Model Performance Differences in Sulfate Aerosol in Winter over Japan Based on Regional Chemical Transport Models of CMAQ and CAMx S. Itahashi et al. 10.3390/atmos9120488
- Characterizing the ratio of nitrate to sulfate in ambient fine particles of urban Beijing during 2018–2019 S. Li et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117662
- Trends of sulfur and nitrogen deposition from 2003 to 2017 in Japanese remote areas S. Yamaga et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2021.117842
- The 36-Year Historical Variation of Precipitation Chemistry during 1976-2011 at Ryori WMO-GAW Station in Japan S. Itahashi et al. 10.2151/sola.2021-032
- MICS-Asia III: overview of model intercomparison and evaluation of acid deposition over Asia S. Itahashi et al. 10.5194/acp-20-2667-2020
- Heterogeneous Nitrate Production Mechanisms in Intense Haze Events in the North China Plain Y. Chan et al. 10.1029/2021JD034688
- Long-Range Transport Influence on Key Chemical Components of PM2.5 in the Seoul Metropolitan Area, South Korea, during the Years 2012–2016 C. Bae et al. 10.3390/atmos11010048
- Assessment of satellite-estimated near-surface sulfate and nitrate concentrations and their precursor emissions over China from 2006 to 2014 Y. Si et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.02.180
- Estimations of Long-Term nss-SO42– and NO3– Wet Depositions over East Asia by Use of Ensemble Machine-Learning Method X. Lu et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c01068
- Trends of Precipitation Acidification and Determining Factors in China During 2006–2015 M. Liu et al. 10.1029/2019JD031301
- Trends of nutrients and metals in precipitation in northern Germany: the role of emissions and meteorology M. Lorenz & M. Brunke 10.1007/s10661-021-09094-y
- Global and regional trends of atmospheric sulfur W. Aas et al. 10.1038/s41598-018-37304-0
- Behavior of sulfate on the sea surface during its transport from Eastern China to South Korea W. Jeon et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2018.05.017
- Inter-annual variations of wet deposition in Beijing from 2014–2017: implications of below-cloud scavenging of inorganic aerosols B. Ge et al. 10.5194/acp-21-9441-2021
- Model Inter-Comparison Study for Asia (MICS-Asia) phase III: multimodel comparison of reactive nitrogen deposition over China B. Ge et al. 10.5194/acp-20-10587-2020
- Long-term trend of wintertime precipitation chemistry at a remote islet site influenced by anthropogenic emissions from continental East Asia L. Do et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118626
- Nitrogen burden from atmospheric deposition in East Asian oceans in 2010 based on high-resolution regional numerical modeling S. Itahashi et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2021.117309
- Nitrogen isotope fractionation during gas-to-particle conversion of NO<sub><i>x</i></sub> to NO<sub>3</sub><sup>−</sup> in the atmosphere – implications for isotope-based NO<sub><i>x</i></sub> source apportionment Y. Chang et al. 10.5194/acp-18-11647-2018
- Aerosol radiative forcings induced by substantial changes in anthropogenic emissions in China from 2008 to 2016 M. Liu & H. Matsui 10.5194/acp-21-5965-2021
- Source-receptor relationship of transboundary particulate matter pollution between China, South Korea and Japan: Approaches, current understanding and limitations J. Liu et al. 10.1080/10643389.2021.1964308
- Nitrate dominates the chemical composition of PM2.5 during haze event in Beijing, China Q. Xu et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.06.294
- Air quality and acid deposition impacts of local emissions and transboundary air pollution in Japan and South Korea S. Yim et al. 10.5194/acp-19-13309-2019
- The size-resolved cloud condensation nuclei (CCN) activity and its prediction based on aerosol hygroscopicity and composition in the Pearl Delta River (PRD) region during wintertime 2014 M. Cai et al. 10.5194/acp-18-16419-2018
- Coal and biomass burning as major emissions of NOX in Northeast China: Implication from dual isotopes analysis of fine nitrate aerosols Z. Zhao et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117762
- Observational evidence of cloud processes contributing to daytime elevated nitrate in an urban atmosphere J. Tao et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2018.05.040
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 23 Oct 2021