Sulfur deposition changes under sulfate geoengineering conditions: quasi-biennial oscillation effects on the transport and lifetime of stratospheric aerosols
Daniele Visioni et al.
Total article views: 2,002 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 01 Nov 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 01 Nov 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,959 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,943 with geography defined and 16 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,297 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,283 with geography defined and 14 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 662 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 660 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- What goes up must come down: impacts of deposition in a sulfate geoengineering scenario D. Visioni et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ab94eb
- Reduced Poleward Transport Due to Stratospheric Heating Under Stratospheric Aerosols Geoengineering D. Visioni et al. 10.1029/2020GL089470
- Exploring accumulation-mode H<sub>2</sub>SO<sub>4</sub> versus SO<sub>2</sub> stratospheric sulfate geoengineering in a sectional aerosol–chemistry–climate model S. Vattioni et al. 10.5194/acp-19-4877-2019
- Application of Tropospheric Sulfate Aerosol Emissions to Mitigate Meteorological Phenomena with Extremely High Daily Temperatures G. Mulena et al. 10.2478/rtuect-2019-0002
- Seasonally Modulated Stratospheric Aerosol Geoengineering Alters the Climate Outcomes D. Visioni et al. 10.1029/2020GL088337
- The impact of recent changes in Asian anthropogenic emissions of SO<sub>2</sub> on sulfate loading in the upper troposphere and lower stratosphere and the associated radiative changes S. Fadnavis et al. 10.5194/acp-19-9989-2019
- Potential ecological impacts of climate intervention by reflecting sunlight to cool Earth P. Zarnetske et al. 10.1073/pnas.1921854118
- The Interactive Stratospheric Aerosol Model Intercomparison Project (ISA-MIP): motivation and experimental design C. Timmreck et al. 10.5194/gmd-11-2581-2018
- Uncertainty and the basis for confidence in solar geoengineering research B. Kravitz & D. MacMartin 10.1038/s43017-019-0004-7
- Identifying the sources of uncertainty in climate model simulations of solar radiation modification with the G6sulfur and G6solar Geoengineering Model Intercomparison Project (GeoMIP) simulations D. Visioni et al. 10.5194/acp-21-10039-2021
- Upper tropospheric ice sensitivity to sulfate geoengineering D. Visioni et al. 10.5194/acp-18-14867-2018
- Model physics and chemistry causing intermodel disagreement within the VolMIP-Tambora Interactive Stratospheric Aerosol ensemble M. Clyne et al. 10.5194/acp-21-3317-2021
- Comparing Surface and Stratospheric Impacts of Geoengineering With Different SO 2 Injection Strategies B. Kravitz et al. 10.1029/2019JD030329
- Seasonal Injection Strategies for Stratospheric Aerosol Geoengineering D. Visioni et al. 10.1029/2019GL083680
- Potential implications of solar radiation modification for achievement of the Sustainable Development Goals M. Honegger et al. 10.1007/s11027-021-09958-1
- Is Turning Down the Sun a Good Proxy for Stratospheric Sulfate Geoengineering? D. Visioni et al. 10.1029/2020JD033952
- Southern African temperature responses to major volcanic eruptions since 1883: Simulated by CMIP5 models P. Harvey & S. Grab 10.1002/joc.7135
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 24 Jul 2021