Molecular composition of particulate matter emissions from dung and brushwood burning household cookstoves in Haryana, India
Lauren T. Fleming et al.
Total article views: 2,280 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 01 Sep 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 01 Sep 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,283 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,260 with geography defined and 23 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,614 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,599 with geography defined and 15 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 669 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 661 with geography defined and 8 with unknown origin.
29 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Impacts of household sources on air pollution at village and regional scales in India B. Rooney et al. 10.5194/acp-19-7719-2019
- Chemical Characteristics and Brown Carbon Chromophores of Atmospheric Organic Aerosols Over the Yangtze River Channel: A Cruise Campaign X. Wang et al. 10.1029/2020JD032497
- Aging of Atmospheric Brown Carbon Aerosol R. Hems et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.0c00346
- Proteomic and direct analysis in real time mass spectrometry analysis of a Native American ceremonial hat T. Cleland et al. 10.1039/C9AN01557D
- Molecular compositions and optical properties of dissolved brown carbon in biomass burning, coal combustion, and vehicle emission aerosols illuminated by excitation–emission matrix spectroscopy and Fourier transform ion cyclotron resonance mass spectrometry analysis J. Tang et al. 10.5194/acp-20-2513-2020
- Chemical characterization of long-range transport biomass burning emissions to the Himalayas: insights from high-resolution aerosol mass spectrometry X. Zhang et al. 10.5194/acp-18-4617-2018
- Viscosity and liquid–liquid phase separation in healthy and stressed plant SOA N. Smith et al. 10.1039/D0EA00020E
- Impacts of stove/fuel use and outdoor air pollution on chemical composition of household particulate matter A. Lai et al. 10.1111/ina.12636
- Relationship between the molecular composition, visible light absorption, and health-related properties of smoldering woodsmoke aerosols L. Chan et al. 10.5194/acp-20-539-2020
- Molecular characterization and optical properties of primary emissions from a residential wood burning boiler X. Kong et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.142143
- Light absorption properties and molecular profiles of HULIS in PM2.5 emitted from biomass burning in traditional “Heated Kang” in Northwest China T. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.146014
- Applications of High-Resolution Mass Spectrometry in Studies of Brown Carbon H. JIANG et al. 10.1016/S1872-2040(18)61115-6
- Aqueous Reactions of Sulfate Radical-Anions with Nitrophenols in Atmospheric Context K. Rudziński & R. Szmigielski 10.3390/atmos10120795
- Vertical and horizontal distribution of submicron aerosol chemical composition and physical characteristics across northern India during pre-monsoon and monsoon seasons J. Brooks et al. 10.5194/acp-19-5615-2019
- A High Resolution Emission Inventory of Domestic Burning in Rural Region of Northeast China Based on Household Consumption H. Zhao et al. 10.1007/s11769-020-1154-8
- Molecular characterization of organic aerosol in the Himalayas: insight from ultra-high-resolution mass spectrometry Y. An et al. 10.5194/acp-19-1115-2019
- Black carbon physical and optical properties across northern India during pre-monsoon and monsoon seasons J. Brooks et al. 10.5194/acp-19-13079-2019
- Molecular composition and photochemical lifetimes of brown carbon chromophores in biomass burning organic aerosol L. Fleming et al. 10.5194/acp-20-1105-2020
- Comprehensive Molecular Characterization of Atmospheric Brown Carbon by High Resolution Mass Spectrometry with Electrospray and Atmospheric Pressure Photoionization P. Lin et al. 10.1021/acs.analchem.8b02177
- Chemical composition, structures, and light absorption of N-containing aromatic compounds emitted from burning wood and charcoal in household cookstoves M. Xie et al. 10.5194/acp-20-14077-2020
- Emissions Measurements from Household Solid Fuel Use in Haryana, India: Implications for Climate and Health Co-benefits R. Weltman et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c05143
- A multi-criteria decision support tool for the assessment of household biogas digester programmes in rural areas. A case study in Peru L. Ferrer-Martí et al. 10.1016/j.rser.2018.06.064
- Emissions from village cookstoves in Haryana, India, and their potential impacts on air quality L. Fleming et al. 10.5194/acp-18-15169-2018
- Application of parallel factor analysis model to decompose excitation-emission matrix fluorescence spectra for characterizing sources of water-soluble brown carbon in PM2.5 H. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.117192
- Light absorption of organic carbon emitted from burning wood, charcoal, and kerosene in household cookstoves M. Xie et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2018.04.085
- Light Absorption by Organic Aerosol Emissions Rivals That of Black Carbon from Residential Biomass Fuels in South Asia A. Pandey et al. 10.1021/acs.estlett.0c00058
- Seasonal contrast in size distributions and mixing state of black carbon and its association with PM<sub>1.0</sub> chemical composition from the eastern coast of India S. Kompalli et al. 10.5194/acp-20-3965-2020
- Molecular Characterization of Water‐Soluble Brown Carbon Chromophores in Beijing, China C. Yan et al. 10.1029/2019JD032018
- Determining the Sources and Transport of Brown Carbon Using Radionuclide Tracers and Modeling H. Jiang et al. 10.1029/2021JD034616
Latest update: 12 May 2021