20 Dec 2018
Research article | 20 Dec 2018
Chemical composition of isoprene SOA under acidic and non-acidic conditions: effect of relative humidity
Klara Nestorowicz et al.
Total article views: 2,898 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 19 Mar 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 19 Mar 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,898 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,697 with geography defined and 201 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,856 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,685 with geography defined and 171 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,042 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,012 with geography defined and 30 with unknown origin.
18 citations as recorded by crossref.
- A biogenic secondary organic aerosol source of cirrus ice nucleating particles M. Wolf et al. 10.1038/s41467-020-18424-6
- Organosulfates in atmospheric aerosols in Shanghai, China: seasonal and interannual variability, origin, and formation mechanisms Y. Wang et al. 10.5194/acp-21-2959-2021
- SO<sub>2</sub> and NH<sub>3</sub> emissions enhance organosulfur compounds and fine particle formation from the photooxidation of a typical aromatic hydrocarbon Z. Yang et al. 10.5194/acp-21-7963-2021
- Observational Insights into Isoprene Secondary Organic Aerosol Formation through the Epoxide Pathway at Three Urban Sites from Northern to Southern China Y. Zhang et al. 10.1021/acs.est.1c06974
- Key Role of NO3 Radicals in the Production of Isoprene Nitrates and Nitrooxyorganosulfates in Beijing J. Hamilton et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c05689
- Secondary Organic Aerosol Formation from Isoprene: Selected Research, Historic Account and State of the Art M. Claeys & W. Maenhaut 10.3390/atmos12060728
- Mixing order of sulfate aerosols and isoprene epoxydiols affects secondary organic aerosol formation in chamber experiments T. Nah et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.116953
- Strong anthropogenic control of secondary organic aerosol formation from isoprene in Beijing D. Bryant et al. 10.5194/acp-20-7531-2020
- Vertical characteristics of black carbon physical properties over Beijing region in warm and cold seasons D. Zhao et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.06.007
- Heterogeneous Hydroxyl Radical Oxidation of Isoprene-Epoxydiol-Derived Methyltetrol Sulfates: Plausible Formation Mechanisms of Previously Unexplained Organosulfates in Ambient Fine Aerosols Y. Chen et al. 10.1021/acs.estlett.0c00276
- Abundance of organosulfates derived from biogenic volatile organic compounds: Seasonal and spatial contrasts at four sites in China Y. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.151275
- Reaction Kinetics of Green Leaf Volatiles with Sulfate, Hydroxyl, and Nitrate Radicals in Tropospheric Aqueous Phase K. Sarang et al. 10.1021/acs.est.1c03276
- Enhancement of Atmospheric Nucleation by Highly Oxygenated Organic Molecules: A Density Functional Theory Study F. Zhao et al. 10.1021/acs.jpca.9b03142
- Organosulfates in Atlanta, Georgia: anthropogenic influences on biogenic secondary organic aerosol formation A. Hettiyadura et al. 10.5194/acp-19-3191-2019
- Structural Characterization of Lactone-Containing MW 212 Organosulfates Originating from Isoprene Oxidation in Ambient Fine Aerosol P. Wach et al. 10.1021/acs.est.9b06190
- Importance of Oxidants and Temperature in the Formation of Biogenic Organosulfates and Nitrooxy Organosulfates D. Bryant et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.1c00204
- Organic Hydroxy Acids as Highly Oxygenated Molecular (HOM) Tracers for Aged Isoprene Aerosol M. Jaoui et al. 10.1021/acs.est.9b05075
- Rapid production of highly oxidized molecules in isoprene aerosol via peroxy and alkoxy radical isomerization pathways in low and high NOx environments: Combined laboratory, computational and field studies M. Jaoui et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.145592
Latest update: 05 Feb 2023