Spatial and temporal changes in SO2 regimes over China in the recent decade and the driving mechanism
Ting Wang et al.
Total article views: 1,819 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 24 Jul 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 24 Jul 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,643 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,625 with geography defined and 18 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,065 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,050 with geography defined and 15 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 578 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 575 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
19 citations as recorded by crossref.
- A comprehensive analysis of the spatio-temporal variation of urban air pollution in China during 2014–2018 H. Fan et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.117066
- The Origin of Major Ions of Groundwater in a Loess Aquifer T. Huang & B. Ma 10.3390/w11122464
- Long-term ambient SO2 concentration and its exposure risk across China inferred from OMI observations from 2005 to 2018 X. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2020.105150
- Trends of outdoor air pollution and the impact on premature mortality in the Pearl River Delta region of southern China during 2006–2015 Z. Wu et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.06.401
- SO2 mitigation in China's coal-fired power plants: A satellite-based assessment on compliance and enforcement X. Yan & Y. Xu 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118396
- The Spatial–Temporal Variation of Tropospheric NO2 over China during 2005 to 2018 C. Wang et al. 10.3390/atmos10080444
- Rapid improvement in air quality due to aerosol-pollution control during 2012–2018: An evidence observed in Kunshan in the Yangtze River Delta, China J. Wu et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2019.12.020
- Chinese blue days: a novel index and spatio-temporal variations S. Wang et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ab29bb
- Nitrate-dominated PM<sub>2.5</sub> and elevation of particle pH observed in urban Beijing during the winter of 2017 Y. Xie et al. 10.5194/acp-20-5019-2020
- Comparison and Validation of TROPOMI and OMI NO2 Observations over China C. Wang et al. 10.3390/atmos11060636
- Coordination between sulfur dioxide pollution control and rapid economic growth in China: Evidence from satellite observations and spatial econometric models L. Jiang et al. 10.1016/j.strueco.2021.04.001
- Effects of the socio-economic influencing factors on SO2 pollution in Chinese cities: A spatial econometric analysis based on satellite observed data L. Jiang et al. 10.1016/j.jenvman.2020.110667
- Revealing the sulfur dioxide emission reductions in China by assimilating surface observations in WRF-Chem T. Dai et al. 10.5194/acp-21-4357-2021
- Satellite UV-Vis spectroscopy: implications for air quality trends and their driving forces in China during 2005–2017 C. Zhang et al. 10.1038/s41377-019-0210-6
- Climate Forcing and Response to Greenhouse Gases, Aerosols, and Ozone in CESM1 A. Zhao et al. 10.1029/2019JD030769
- Spatio-temporal variations and trends of major air pollutants in China during 2015–2018 K. Maji & C. Sarkar 10.1007/s11356-020-09646-8
- Indoor acids and bases W. Nazaroff & C. Weschler 10.1111/ina.12670
- Evolution of SO2 and NOx Emissions from Several Large Combustion Plants in Europe during 2005–2015 D. Constantin et al. 10.3390/ijerph17103630
- Spatio-temporal variations in NO2 and SO2 over Shanghai and Chongming Eco-Island measured by Ozone Monitoring Instrument (OMI) during 2008–2017 R. Xue et al. 10.1016/j.jclepro.2020.120563
Latest update: 08 May 2021