High tropospheric ozone in Lhasa within the Asian summer monsoon anticyclone in 2013: influence of convective transport and stratospheric intrusions
Dan Li et al.
Total article views: 1,903 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 03 Aug 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 03 Aug 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,755 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,740 with geography defined and 15 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,150 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,136 with geography defined and 14 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 605 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 604 with geography defined and 1 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- The interaction of ozone and aerosol in a semi-arid region in the Middle East: Ozone formation and radiative forcing implications M. Gharibzadeh et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.118015
- Deep stratospheric intrusion and Russian wildfire induce enhanced tropospheric ozone pollution over the northern Tibetan Plateau J. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2021.105662
- The efficiency of transport into the stratosphere via the Asian and North American summer monsoon circulations X. Yan et al. 10.5194/acp-19-15629-2019
- Transport of Asian surface pollutants to the global stratosphere from the Tibetan Plateau region during the Asian summer monsoon J. Bian et al. 10.1093/nsr/nwaa005
- Pollution trace gases C<sub>2</sub>H<sub>6</sub>, C<sub>2</sub>H<sub>2</sub>, HCOOH, and PAN in the North Atlantic UTLS: observations and simulations G. Wetzel et al. 10.5194/acp-21-8213-2021
- 3-D tomographic observations of Rossby wave breaking over the North Atlantic during the WISE aircraft campaign in 2017 L. Krasauskas et al. 10.5194/acp-21-10249-2021
- Dehydration and low ozone in the tropopause layer over the Asian monsoon caused by tropical cyclones: Lagrangian transport calculations using ERA-Interim and ERA5 reanalysis data D. Li et al. 10.5194/acp-20-4133-2020
- Tropical Cyclones Reduce Ozone in the Tropopause Region Over the Western Pacific: An Analysis of 18 Years Ozonesonde Profiles D. Li et al. 10.1029/2020EF001635
- Structure, dynamics, and trace gas variability within the Asian summer monsoon anticyclone in the extreme El Niño of 2015–2016 S. Ravindra Babu et al. 10.5194/acp-21-5533-2021
- Tropospheric Ozone Variability Over Hong Kong Based on Recent 20 years (2000–2019) Ozonesonde Observation Z. Liao et al. 10.1029/2020JD033054
- Lagrangian simulations of the transport of young air masses to the top of the Asian monsoon anticyclone and into the tropical pipe B. Vogel et al. 10.5194/acp-19-6007-2019
- Strong day-to-day variability of the Asian Tropopause Aerosol Layer (ATAL) in August 2016 at the Himalayan foothills S. Hanumanthu et al. 10.5194/acp-20-14273-2020
- First in situ UV profile across the UTLS accompanied by ozone measurement over the Tibetan Plateau J. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.jes.2020.05.020
- Pollution trace gas distributions and their transport in the Asian monsoon upper troposphere and lowermost stratosphere during the StratoClim campaign 2017 S. Johansson et al. 10.5194/acp-20-14695-2020
- Impacts of the atmospheric apparent heat source over the Tibetan Plateau on summertime ozone vertical distributions over Lhasa W. Liang et al. 10.1016/j.aosl.2021.100047
- Long-term ozone variability in the vertical structure and integrated column over the North China Plain: results based on ozonesonde and Dobson measurements during 2001–2019 J. Zhang et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ac109f
Latest update: 17 Oct 2021