Large contrast in the vertical distribution of aerosol optical properties and radiative effects across the Indo-Gangetic Plain during the SWAAMI–RAWEX campaign
Aditya Vaishya et al.
Total article views: 2,013 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 09 Jul 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 09 Jul 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,911 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,893 with geography defined and 18 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,114 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,100 with geography defined and 14 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 797 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 793 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
18 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Time-resolved black carbon aerosol vertical distribution measurements using a 356-m meteorological tower in Shenzhen T. Sun et al. 10.1007/s00704-020-03168-6
- Dust dominates high-altitude snow darkening and melt over high-mountain Asia C. Sarangi et al. 10.1038/s41558-020-00909-3
- Role of sulphate and carbonaceous aerosols on the radiative effects of aerosols over a remote high-altitude site Lachung in the Eastern Himalayas B. Arun et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2021.105799
- Assessment of regional aerosol radiative effects under the SWAAMI campaign – Part 2: Clear-sky direct shortwave radiative forcing using multi-year assimilated data over the Indian subcontinent H. Pathak et al. 10.5194/acp-20-14237-2020
- Role of Cyclone “Ockhi” in the re-distribution of aerosols and its impact on the precipitation over the Arabian Sea A. Nair et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2019.104797
- Spatial variability of the aerosol optical thickness over Southern Ocean and coastal Antarctica: Comparison with MODIS and MERRA-2 aerosol products K. Hareef baba shaeb et al. 10.1016/j.dsr2.2020.104776
- Measurement report: Altitudinal variation of cloud condensation nuclei activation across the Indo-Gangetic Plain prior to monsoon onset and during peak monsoon periods: results from the SWAAMI field campaign M. Manoj et al. 10.5194/acp-21-8979-2021
- Vertical distributions of the microscopic morphological characteristics and elemental composition of aerosols over India M. Gogoi et al. 10.1007/s10874-020-09406-5
- Black carbon physical and optical properties across northern India during pre-monsoon and monsoon seasons J. Brooks et al. 10.5194/acp-19-13079-2019
- Spaceborne lidar retrieved composite and speciated aerosol extinction profiles and optical depths over India: A decade of observations P. Kulkarni & V. Sreekanth 10.1016/j.apr.2020.02.007
- Vertical profiles of submicron aerosol single scattering albedo over the Indian region immediately before monsoon onset and during its development: research from the SWAAMI field campaign M. Manoj et al. 10.5194/acp-20-4031-2020
- The Role of the Intertropical Discontinuity Region and the Heat Low in Dust Emission and Transport Over the Thar Desert, India: A Premonsoon Case Study U. Dumka et al. 10.1029/2019JD030836
- Assessment of regional aerosol radiative effects under the SWAAMI campaign – Part 1: Quality-enhanced estimation of columnar aerosol extinction and absorption over the Indian subcontinent H. Pathak et al. 10.5194/acp-19-11865-2019
- Altitude profiles of cloud condensation nuclei characteristics across the Indo-Gangetic Plain prior to the onset of the Indian summer monsoon V. Jayachandran et al. 10.5194/acp-20-561-2020
- Airborne in situ measurements of aerosol size distributions and black carbon across the Indo-Gangetic Plain during SWAAMI–RAWEX M. Gogoi et al. 10.5194/acp-20-8593-2020
- Spaceborne observations of aerosol vertical distribution over Indian mainland (2009–2018) M. Mehta et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117902
- Vertical profiling of black carbon and ozone using a multicopter unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) in urban Shenzhen of South China C. Wu et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.149689
- Vertical and horizontal distribution of submicron aerosol chemical composition and physical characteristics across northern India during pre-monsoon and monsoon seasons J. Brooks et al. 10.5194/acp-19-5615-2019
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 01 Dec 2021