Marine boundary layer aerosol in the eastern North Atlantic: seasonal variations and key controlling processes
Guangjie Zheng et al.
Total article views: 2,057 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 04 Jul 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 04 Jul 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,917 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,900 with geography defined and 17 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,310 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,297 with geography defined and 13 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 607 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 603 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
21 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Turbulence in The Marine Boundary Layer and Air Motions Below Stratocumulus Clouds at the ARM Eastern North Atlantic Site V. Ghate et al. 10.1175/JAMC-D-21-0087.1
- Factors controlling marine aerosol size distributions and their climate effects over the northwest Atlantic Ocean region B. Croft et al. 10.5194/acp-21-1889-2021
- Vertical profiles of trace gas and aerosol properties over the eastern North Atlantic: variations with season and synoptic condition Y. Wang et al. 10.5194/acp-21-11079-2021
- Assessing the potential efficacy of marine cloud brightening for cooling Earth using a simple heuristic model R. Wood 10.5194/acp-21-14507-2021
- Seasonal Variations in Western North Atlantic Remote Marine Aerosol Properties P. Quinn et al. 10.1029/2019JD031740
- Seasonal Differences and Variability of Concentrations, Chemical Composition, and Cloud Condensation Nuclei of Marine Aerosol Over the North Atlantic G. Saliba et al. 10.1029/2020JD033145
- Global distribution of maritime low clouds with an emphasis on different aerosol types and meteorological parameters inferred from multi-satellite and reanalysis data during 2007–2016 B. Pan et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.118082
- Precipitation enhancement in stratocumulus clouds through airborne seeding: sensitivity analysis by UCLALES-SALSA J. Tonttila et al. 10.5194/acp-21-1035-2021
- Fine Aerosol Acidity and Water during Summer in the Eastern North Atlantic T. Nah et al. 10.3390/atmos12081040
- Contrasting characteristics of open- and closed-cellular stratocumulus cloud in the eastern North Atlantic M. Jensen et al. 10.5194/acp-21-14557-2021
- Sea spray aerosol concentration modulated by sea surface temperature S. Liu et al. 10.1073/pnas.2020583118
- Aircraft measurements of aerosol and trace gas chemistry in the eastern North Atlantic M. Zawadowicz et al. 10.5194/acp-21-7983-2021
- Long-range transported North American wildfire aerosols observed in marine boundary layer of eastern North Atlantic G. Zheng et al. 10.1016/j.envint.2020.105680
- Atmospheric Research Over the Western North Atlantic Ocean Region and North American East Coast: A Review of Past Work and Challenges Ahead A. Sorooshian et al. 10.1029/2019JD031626
- Aerosol Total Volume Estimation From Wavelength‐ and Size‐Resolved Scattering Coefficient Data: A New Method E. Kassianov et al. 10.1029/2019EA000863
- Large contribution of organics to condensational growth and formation of cloud condensation nuclei (CCN) in the remote marine boundary layer G. Zheng et al. 10.5194/acp-20-12515-2020
- New particle formation in the remote marine boundary layer G. Zheng et al. 10.1038/s41467-020-20773-1
- Nucleation-mode particle pool and large increases in <i>N</i><sub>cn</sub> and <i>N</i><sub>ccn</sub> observed over the northwestern Pacific Ocean in the spring of 2014 J. Wang et al. 10.5194/acp-19-8845-2019
- Influences of Recent Particle Formation on Southern Ocean Aerosol Variability and Low Cloud Properties I. McCoy et al. 10.1029/2020JD033529
- The hemispheric contrast in cloud microphysical properties constrains aerosol forcing I. McCoy et al. 10.1073/pnas.1922502117
- Identifying a regional aerosol baseline in the eastern North Atlantic using collocated measurements and a mathematical algorithm to mask high-submicron-number-concentration aerosol events F. Gallo et al. 10.5194/acp-20-7553-2020
Discussed (final revised paper)
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 25 Oct 2021