Comparing ERA-Interim clouds with satellite observations using a simplified satellite simulator
Martin Stengel et al.
Total article views: 1,467 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 30 May 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 30 May 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,428 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,420 with geography defined and 8 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 897 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 890 with geography defined and 7 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 531 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 530 with geography defined and 1 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Analysis of the surface mass balance for deglacial climate simulations M. Kapsch et al. 10.5194/tc-15-1131-2021
- Warm Conveyor Belts and Their Role for Cloud Radiative Forcing in the Extratropical Storm Tracks H. Joos 10.1175/JCLI-D-18-0802.1
- Analyzing the Thermodynamic Phase Partitioning of Mixed Phase Clouds Over the Southern Ocean Using Passive Satellite Observations Q. Coopman et al. 10.1029/2021GL093225
- Eulerian and Lagrangian views of warm and moist air intrusions into summer Arctic C. You et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2021.105586
- Analyzing the Arctic Feedback Mechanism between Sea Ice and Low-Level Clouds Using 34 Years of Satellite Observations D. Philipp et al. 10.1175/JCLI-D-19-0895.1
- An evaluation of cloud vertical structure in three reanalyses against CloudSat/cloud‐aerosol lidar and infrared pathfinder satellite observations H. Miao et al. 10.1002/asl.906
- Toward a Better Surface Radiation Budget Analysis Over Sea Ice in the High Arctic Ocean: A Comparative Study Between Satellite, Reanalysis, and local‐scale Observations C. Di Biagio et al. 10.1029/2020JD032555
- Can atmospheric reanalyses (CRA and ERA5) represent cloud spatiotemporal characteristics? B. Yao et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2020.105091
- The Cloud_cci simulator v1.0 for the Cloud_cci climate data record and its application to a global and a regional climate model S. Eliasson et al. 10.5194/gmd-12-829-2019
- Cloud_cci Advanced Very High Resolution Radiometer post meridiem (AVHRR-PM) dataset version 3: 35-year climatology of global cloud and radiation properties M. Stengel et al. 10.5194/essd-12-41-2020
- Global modeling of heterogeneous hydroxymethanesulfonate chemistry S. Song et al. 10.5194/acp-21-457-2021
- The state of the atmosphere in the 2016 southern Kerguelen Axis campaign region A. Klekociuk et al. 10.1016/j.dsr2.2019.02.001
- Differences in tropical high clouds among reanalyses: origins and radiative impacts J. Wright et al. 10.5194/acp-20-8989-2020
- Cloud cover over the Tibetan Plateau and eastern China: a comparison of ERA5 and ERA-Interim with satellite observations Y. Lei et al. 10.1007/s00382-020-05149-x
- The Implications for Radiative Cloud Forcing via the Link Between Shallow Convection and Planetary Boundary Layer Mixing R. Park & Y. Kwon 10.1029/2018JD028678
- Characterization of the long-term changes in moisture, clouds and precipitation in the ascending and descending branches of the Hadley Circulation S. Mathew & K. Kumar 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2018.12.047
Latest update: 06 May 2021