12 Dec 2018
Research article | 12 Dec 2018
Estimating the saturation vapor pressures of isoprene oxidation products C5H12O6 and C5H10O6 using COSMO-RS
Theo Kurtén et al.
Total article views: 1,811 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 18 Sep 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 18 Sep 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,796 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,786 with geography defined and 10 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,253 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,244 with geography defined and 9 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 543 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 542 with geography defined and 1 with unknown origin.
13 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Improving Solubility and Activity Estimates of Multifunctional Atmospheric Organics by Selecting Conformers in COSMOtherm N. Hyttinen & N. Prisle 10.1021/acs.jpca.0c04285
- Comparison of saturation vapor pressures of <i>α</i>-pinene + O<sub>3</sub> oxidation products derived from COSMO-RS computations and thermal desorption experiments N. Hyttinen et al. 10.5194/acp-22-1195-2022
- Thermodynamic properties of isoprene- and monoterpene-derived organosulfates estimated with COSMO<i>therm</i> N. Hyttinen et al. 10.5194/acp-20-5679-2020
- The role of highly oxygenated organic molecules in the Boreal aerosol-cloud-climate system P. Roldin et al. 10.1038/s41467-019-12338-8
- Solubility and Activity Coefficients of Atmospheric Surfactants in Aqueous Solution Evaluated Using COSMOtherm G. Michailoudi et al. 10.1021/acs.jpca.9b09780
- Pathways to Highly Oxidized Products in the Δ3-Carene + OH System E. D’Ambro et al. 10.1021/acs.est.1c06949
- Chamber-based insights into the factors controlling epoxydiol (IEPOX) secondary organic aerosol (SOA) yield, composition, and volatility E. D'Ambro et al. 10.5194/acp-19-11253-2019
- Technical note: Estimating aqueous solubilities and activity coefficients of mono- and <i>α</i>,<i>ω</i>-dicarboxylic acids using COSMO<i>therm</i> N. Hyttinen et al. 10.5194/acp-20-13131-2020
- Atmospheric clusters to nanoparticles: Recent progress and challenges in closing the gap in chemical composition J. Smith et al. 10.1016/j.jaerosci.2020.105733
- A Near-Explicit Mechanistic Evaluation of Isoprene Photochemical Secondary Organic Aerosol Formation and Evolution: Simulations of Multiple Chamber Experiments with and without Added NOx J. Thornton et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.0c00118
- Modeling the formation and growth of atmospheric molecular clusters: A review J. Elm et al. 10.1016/j.jaerosci.2020.105621
- Indoor secondary organic aerosols: Towards an improved representation of their formation and composition in models M. Kruza et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117784
- Gas-to-Particle Partitioning of Cyclohexene- and α-Pinene-Derived Highly Oxygenated Dimers Evaluated Using COSMOtherm N. Hyttinen et al. 10.1021/acs.jpca.0c11328
Latest update: 28 Sep 2022