H2SO4–H2O–NH3 ternary ion-mediated nucleation (TIMN): kinetic-based model and comparison with CLOUD measurements
Fangqun Yu et al.
Total article views: 1,334 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 06 Jun 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 06 Jun 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,287 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,275 with geography defined and 12 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 753 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 746 with geography defined and 7 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 534 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 529 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
22 citations as recorded by crossref.
- New particle formation, growth and apparent shrinkage at a rural background site in western Saudi Arabia S. Hakala et al. 10.5194/acp-19-10537-2019
- Interactions of sulfuric acid with common atmospheric bases and organic acids: Thermodynamics and implications to new particle formation Y. Li et al. 10.1016/j.jes.2020.03.033
- Volatile organic compounds enhancing sulfuric acid-based ternary homogeneous nucleation: The important role of synergistic effect Y. Zhao et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117609
- Modeling the formation and growth of atmospheric molecular clusters: A review J. Elm et al. 10.1016/j.jaerosci.2020.105621
- An Atmospheric Cluster Database Consisting of Sulfuric Acid, Bases, Organics, and Water J. Elm 10.1021/acsomega.9b00860
- Evaluation of global simulations of aerosol particle and cloud condensation nuclei number, with implications for cloud droplet formation G. Fanourgakis et al. 10.5194/acp-19-8591-2019
- An examination of the algorithm for estimating light extinction from IMPROVE particle speciation data A. Prenni et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.116880
- Measurement of ammonia, amines and iodine compounds using protonated water cluster chemical ionization mass spectrometry J. Pfeifer et al. 10.5194/amt-13-2501-2020
- Identification of molecular cluster evaporation rates, cluster formation enthalpies and entropies by Monte Carlo method A. Shcherbacheva et al. 10.5194/acp-20-15867-2020
- Understanding vapor nucleation on the molecular level: A review C. Li & R. Signorell 10.1016/j.jaerosci.2020.105676
- Revised treatment of wet scavenging processes dramatically improves GEOS-Chem 12.0.0 simulations of surface nitric acid, nitrate, and ammonium over the United States G. Luo et al. 10.5194/gmd-12-3439-2019
- The influence of marine environment on the conservation state of Built Heritage: An overview study H. Morillas et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.140899
- New Particle Formation in the Atmosphere: From Molecular Clusters to Global Climate S. Lee et al. 10.1029/2018JD029356
- Quantification of Atmospheric Ammonia Concentrations: A Review of Its Measurement and Modeling A. Nair & F. Yu 10.3390/atmos11101092
- New particle formation (NPF) events in China urban clusters given by sever composite pollution background Q. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2020.127842
- Wintertime new particle formation and its contribution to cloud condensation nuclei in the Northeastern United States F. Yu et al. 10.5194/acp-20-2591-2020
- H<sub>2</sub>SO<sub>4</sub>–H<sub>2</sub>O binary and H<sub>2</sub>SO<sub>4</sub>–H<sub>2</sub>O–NH<sub>3</sub> ternary homogeneous and ion-mediated nucleation: lookup tables version 1.0 for 3-D modeling application F. Yu et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-2663-2020
- New particle formation from sulfuric acid and ammonia: nucleation and growth model based on thermodynamics derived from CLOUD measurements for a wide range of conditions A. Kürten 10.5194/acp-19-5033-2019
- Toward a Holistic Understanding of the Formation and Growth of Atmospheric Molecular Clusters: A Quantum Machine Learning Perspective J. Elm 10.1021/acs.jpca.0c09762
- Nucleation mechanisms of iodic acid in clean and polluted coastal regions H. Rong et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2020.126743
- Sulfuric acid–amine nucleation in urban Beijing R. Cai et al. 10.5194/acp-21-2457-2021
- Using machine learning to derive cloud condensation nuclei number concentrations from commonly available measurements A. Nair & F. Yu 10.5194/acp-20-12853-2020
Latest update: 12 Apr 2021