The underappreciated role of nonvolatile cations in aerosol ammonium-sulfate molar ratios
Hongyu Guo et al.
Total article views: 2,291 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 16 Aug 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 16 Aug 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,101 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,091 with geography defined and 10 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,019 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,012 with geography defined and 7 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,082 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,079 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
28 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Acidity across the interface from the ocean surface to sea spray aerosol K. Angle et al. 10.1073/pnas.2018397118
- Oxidative Potential Induced by Ambient Particulate Matters with Acellular Assays: A Review L. Rao et al. 10.3390/pr8111410
- Hygroscopicity and Compositional Evolution of Atmospheric Aerosols Containing Water-Soluble Carboxylic Acid Salts and Ammonium Sulfate: Influence of Ammonium Depletion N. Wang et al. 10.1021/acs.est.8b07052
- Interferences with aerosol acidity quantification due to gas-phase ammonia uptake onto acidic sulfate filter samples B. Nault et al. 10.5194/amt-13-6193-2020
- Direct Quantification of the Effect of Ammonium on Aerosol Droplet pH Q. Huang et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c07394
- Long-term observational constraints of organic aerosol dependence on inorganic species in the southeast US Y. Zheng et al. 10.5194/acp-20-13091-2020
- Effects of NH3 and alkaline metals on the formation of particulate sulfate and nitrate in wintertime Beijing R. Huang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.137190
- Thermodynamic Modeling Suggests Declines in Water Uptake and Acidity of Inorganic Aerosols in Beijing Winter Haze Events during 2014/2015–2018/2019 S. Song et al. 10.1021/acs.estlett.9b00621
- A quantitative analysis of the driving factors affecting seasonal variation of aerosol pH in Guangzhou, China S. Jia et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.138228
- Effects of water-soluble organic carbon on aerosol pH M. Battaglia Jr. et al. 10.5194/acp-19-14607-2019
- The acidity of atmospheric particles and clouds H. Pye et al. 10.5194/acp-20-4809-2020
- In Situ pH Measurements of Individual Levitated Microdroplets Using Aerosol Optical Tweezers H. Boyer et al. 10.1021/acs.analchem.9b04152
- Ambient particulate matter oxidative potential: Chemical determinants, associated health effects, and strategies for risk management D. Gao et al. 10.1016/j.freeradbiomed.2020.04.028
- Effect of ammonia on fine-particle pH in agricultural regions of China: comparison between urban and rural sites S. Wang et al. 10.5194/acp-20-2719-2020
- Further improvement of wet process treatments in GEOS-Chem v12.6.0: impact on global distributions of aerosols and aerosol precursors G. Luo et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-2879-2020
- Seasonal variation of aerosol acidity in Nagoya, Japan and factors affecting it Q. Song & K. Osada 10.1016/j.aeaoa.2020.100062
- Fine Particle Iron in Soils and Road Dust Is Modulated by Coal-Fired Power Plant Sulfur J. Wong et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c00483
- Overview of the CPOC Pilot Study at Whiteface Mountain, NY: Cloud Processing of Organics within Clouds (CPOC) S. Lance et al. 10.1175/BAMS-D-19-0022.1
- Wet deposition chemistry and neutralization potential in oil producing region of southern Nigeria E. Ubuoh et al. 10.1016/j.jenvman.2021.112431
- Effect of the Urban Heat Island on Aerosol pH M. Battaglia et al. 10.1021/acs.est.7b02786
- Coupling of organic and inorganic aerosol systems and the effect on gas–particle partitioning in the southeastern US H. Pye et al. 10.5194/acp-18-357-2018
- The diverse chemical mixing state of aerosol particles in the southeastern United States A. Bondy et al. 10.5194/acp-18-12595-2018
- Understanding nitrate formation in a world with less sulfate P. Vasilakos et al. 10.5194/acp-18-12765-2018
- Technical note: Comparison and interconversion of pH based on different standard states for aerosol acidity characterization S. Jia et al. 10.5194/acp-18-11125-2018
- Role of Nitrogen Dioxide in the Production of Sulfate during Chinese Haze-Aerosol Episodes L. Li et al. 10.1021/acs.est.7b05222
- Effectiveness of ammonia reduction on control of fine particle nitrate H. Guo et al. 10.5194/acp-18-12241-2018
- Linked Response of Aerosol Acidity and Ammonia to SO2 and NOx Emissions Reductions in the United States A. Lawal et al. 10.1021/acs.est.8b00711
- Characterization of aerosol composition, aerosol acidity, and organic acid partitioning at an agriculturally intensive rural southeastern US site T. Nah et al. 10.5194/acp-18-11471-2018
Latest update: 14 May 2021