Characterization of atmospheric trace gases and particulate matter in Hangzhou, China
Gen Zhang et al.
Total article views: 1,853 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 15 Sep 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 15 Sep 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,854 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,839 with geography defined and 15 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,369 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,357 with geography defined and 12 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 485 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 482 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
28 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Acidity and inorganic ion formation in PM2.5 based on continuous online observations in a South China megacity L. Wu et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2020.05.003
- Isotope-based source apportionment of nitrogen-containing aerosols: A case study in an industrial city in China M. Fan et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.05.020
- Spatiotemporal variations and reduction of air pollutants during the COVID-19 pandemic in a megacity of Yangtze River Delta in China Q. Yuan et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.141820
- Characteristics and source attribution of PM2.5 during 2016 G20 Summit in Hangzhou: Efficacy of radical measures to reduce source emissions K. Chen et al. 10.1016/j.jes.2021.01.010
- Chemical characteristics, sources and evolution processes of fine particles in Lin’an, Yangtze River Delta, China H. Yang et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2020.126851
- Influence of regional emissions on SO2 concentrations over Bhubaneswar, a capital city in eastern India downwind of the Indian SO2 hotspots C. Mallik et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.04.006
- Long-term (2006–2015) variations and relations of multiple atmospheric pollutants based on multi-remote sensing data over the North China Plain Y. Si et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2019.113323
- Two air pollution events in the coastal city of Tianjin, north China plain H. Zhao et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2019.07.009
- Exploring the inconsistent variations in atmospheric primary and secondary pollutants during the 2016 G20 summit in Hangzhou, China: implications from observations and models G. Zhang et al. 10.5194/acp-20-5391-2020
- Investigating the biophysical and socioeconomic determinants of China tropospheric O3 pollution based on a multilevel analysis approach S. Ding et al. 10.1007/s10653-020-00797-8
- Simultaneous observation of atmospheric peroxyacetyl nitrate and ozone in the megacity of Shanghai, China: Regional transport and thermal decomposition G. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2021.116570
- Environmental Action Plans for Modern Chinese Communities: Taking Tingzhou Community as a Sample J. Zhou 10.1088/1755-1315/295/2/012004
- Spatiotemporal Changes in PM2.5 and Their Relationships with Land-Use and People in Hangzhou L. Tian et al. 10.3390/ijerph15102192
- Unexpected rise of ozone in urban and rural areas, and sulfur dioxide in rural areas during the coronavirus city lockdown in Hangzhou, China: implications for air quality L. Wang et al. 10.1007/s10311-020-01028-3
- Measurement report: Long-term variations in carbon monoxide at a background station in China's Yangtze River Delta region Y. Chen et al. 10.5194/acp-20-15969-2020
- Double High-Level Ozone and PM2.5 Co-Pollution Episodes in Shanghai, China: Pollution Characteristics and Significant Role of Daytime HONO K. Yang et al. 10.3390/atmos12050557
- Temporal variation of oxidative potential of water soluble components of ambient PM2.5 measured by dithiothreitol (DTT) assay J. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2018.08.375
- Estimating monthly wet sulfur (S) deposition flux over China using an ensemble model of improved machine learning and geostatistical approach R. Li et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.116884
- Common source areas of air pollution vary with haze intensity in the Yangtze River Delta, China X. Chen et al. 10.1007/s10311-020-00976-0
- Spatial–temporal variations and process analysis of O<sub>3</sub> pollution in Hangzhou during the G20 summit Z. Ni et al. 10.5194/acp-20-5963-2020
- Characteristics of air pollution episodes influenced by biomass burning pollution in Shanghai, China S. Tong et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117756
- Analysis of the origins of black carbon and carbon monoxide transported to Beijing, Tianjin, and Hebei in China X. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2018.09.274
- Influence of AOD remotely sensed products, meteorological parameters, and AOD–PM2.5 models on the PM2.5 estimation Y. Xu et al. 10.1007/s00477-020-01941-7
- Season impacts on estimating plant's particulate retention: Field experiments and meta-analysis Y. Zhou et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2021.132570
- Spatiotemporal Variations and Factors of Air Quality in Urban Central China during 2013–2015 M. Mao et al. 10.3390/ijerph17010229
- New particle formation (NPF) events in China urban clusters given by sever composite pollution background Q. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2020.127842
- Dominance of large-scale atmospheric circulations in long-term variations of winter PM10 concentrations over East Asia G. Lee et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2020.104871
- Aerosol and gaseous pollutant characteristics during the heating season (winter–spring transition) in the Harbin-Changchun megalopolis, northeastern China H. Zhao et al. 10.1016/j.jastp.2019.03.001
Latest update: 21 Oct 2021