The relative impact of cloud condensation nuclei and ice nucleating particle concentrations on phase partitioning in Arctic mixed-phase stratocumulus clouds
Amy Solomon et al.
Total article views: 1,630 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 10 Aug 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 10 Aug 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,627 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,617 with geography defined and 10 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,051 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,042 with geography defined and 9 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 576 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 575 with geography defined and 1 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Cloud-Top Entrainment in Mixed-Phase Stratocumulus and Its Process-Level Representation in Large-Eddy Simulation R. Rauterkus & C. Ansorge 10.1175/JAS-D-19-0221.1
- 100 Years of Progress in Cloud Physics, Aerosols, and Aerosol Chemistry Research S. Kreidenweis et al. 10.1175/AMSMONOGRAPHS-D-18-0024.1
- The Impact of Warm and Moist Airmass Perturbations on Arctic Mixed-Phase Stratocumulus G. Eirund et al. 10.1175/JCLI-D-20-0163.1
- Low-level mixed-phase clouds in a complex Arctic environment R. Gierens et al. 10.5194/acp-20-3459-2020
- Modelling mixed-phase clouds with the large-eddy model UCLALES–SALSA J. Ahola et al. 10.5194/acp-20-11639-2020
- Ice Nucleating Particles Carried From Below a Phytoplankton Bloom to the Arctic Atmosphere J. Creamean et al. 10.1029/2019GL083039
- Wintertime Airborne Measurements of Ice Nucleating Particles in the High Arctic: A Hint to a Marine, Biogenic Source for Ice Nucleating Particles M. Hartmann et al. 10.1029/2020GL087770
- The Hydrometeorology Testbed–West Legacy Observing Network: Supporting Research to Applications for Atmospheric Rivers and Beyond A. Ray & A. White 10.3390/atmos10090533
- A Sensitivity Study of Arctic Air‐Mass Transformation Using Large Eddy Simulation A. Dimitrelos et al. 10.1029/2019JD031738
- Employing airborne radiation and cloud microphysics observations to improve cloud representation in ICON at kilometer-scale resolution in the Arctic J. Kretzschmar et al. 10.5194/acp-20-13145-2020
- Annual variability of ice-nucleating particle concentrations at different Arctic locations H. Wex et al. 10.5194/acp-19-5293-2019
- Aerosol Effect on the Cloud Phase of Low‐Level Clouds Over the Arctic M. Filioglou et al. 10.1029/2018JD030088
- Biogenic Sources of Ice Nucleating Particles at the High Arctic Site Villum Research Station T. Šantl-Temkiv et al. 10.1021/acs.est.9b00991
- Assessing the vertical structure of Arctic aerosols using balloon-borne measurements J. Creamean et al. 10.5194/acp-21-1737-2021
- Response of Arctic mixed-phase clouds to aerosol perturbations under different surface forcings G. Eirund et al. 10.5194/acp-19-9847-2019
- Thawing permafrost: an overlooked source of seeds for Arctic cloud formation J. Creamean et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ab87d3
Latest update: 25 Feb 2021