Vertical and horizontal distribution of regional new particle formation events in Madrid
Cristina Carnerero et al.
Total article views: 2,730 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 27 Mar 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 27 Mar 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,672 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,657 with geography defined and 15 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,526 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,515 with geography defined and 11 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,146 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,142 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Impact of mixing layer height variations on air pollutant concentrations and health in a European urban area: Madrid (Spain), a case study P. Salvador et al. 10.1007/s11356-020-10146-y
- The driving factors of new particle formation and growth in the polluted boundary layer M. Xiao et al. 10.5194/acp-21-14275-2021
- Towards understanding the characteristics of new particle formation in the Eastern Mediterranean R. Baalbaki et al. 10.5194/acp-21-9223-2021
- Relating high ozone, ultrafine particles, and new particle formation episodes using cluster analysis C. Carnerero et al. 10.1016/j.aeaoa.2019.100051
- Measurement report: Comparison of wintertime individual particles at ground level and above the mixed layer in urban Beijing W. Wang et al. 10.5194/acp-21-5301-2021
- Risk Assessment for People Exposed to PM2.5 and Constituents at Different Vertical Heights in an Urban Area of Taiwan H. Chen et al. 10.3390/atmos11111145
- Influence of vegetation on occurrence and time distributions of regional new aerosol particle formation and growth I. Salma et al. 10.5194/acp-21-2861-2021
- New particle formation at urban and high-altitude remote sites in the south-eastern Iberian Peninsula J. Casquero-Vera et al. 10.5194/acp-20-14253-2020
- Analysis of summer O<sub>3</sub> in the Madrid air basin with the LOTOS-EUROS chemical transport model M. Escudero et al. 10.5194/acp-19-14211-2019
- Emissions and radiative impacts of sub-10 nm particles from biofuel and fossil fuel cookstoves S. Jathar et al. 10.1080/02786826.2020.1769837
- Two-dimensional monitoring of air pollution in Madrid using a Multi-AXis Differential Optical Absorption Spectroscopy two-dimensional (MAXDOAS-2D) instrument D. Garcia-Nieto et al. 10.5194/amt-14-2941-2021
- A phenomenology of new particle formation (NPF) at 13 European sites D. Bousiotis et al. 10.5194/acp-21-11905-2021
- Synergistic effect of the occurrence of African dust outbreaks on atmospheric pollutant levels in the Madrid metropolitan area P. Salvador et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2019.04.025
- Direct measurement of new particle formation based on tethered airship around the top of the planetary boundary layer in eastern China X. Qi et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.04.024
- How do ultrafine particles in urban air affect ambulatory blood pressure? N. Soldevila et al. 10.1097/HJH.0000000000002343
- Study of Temporal Variations of Equivalent Black Carbon in a Coastal City in Northwest Spain Using an Atmospheric Aerosol Data Management Software M. Piñeiro-Iglesias et al. 10.3390/app11020516
- Phenomenology of summer ozone episodes over the Madrid Metropolitan Area, central Spain X. Querol et al. 10.5194/acp-18-6511-2018
Latest update: 08 Dec 2021