A laboratory investigation of the ice nucleation efficiency of three types of mineral and soil dust
Mikhail Paramonov et al.
Total article views: 1,729 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 29 Jun 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 29 Jun 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,724 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,709 with geography defined and 15 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,067 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,055 with geography defined and 12 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 657 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 654 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
14 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Measurements of Ice Nucleating Particles in Beijing, China K. Bi et al. 10.1029/2019JD030609
- Heterogeneous ice nucleation on dust particles sourced from nine deserts worldwide – Part 2: Deposition nucleation and condensation freezing Y. Boose et al. 10.5194/acp-19-1059-2019
- Iceland is an episodic source of atmospheric ice-nucleating particles relevant for mixed-phase clouds A. Sanchez-Marroquin et al. 10.1126/sciadv.aba8137
- Metallic and Crustal Elements in Biomass-Burning Aerosol and Ash: Prevalence, Significance, and Similarity to Soil Particles L. Jahn et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.0c00191
- Ice nucleation ability of loess from the northwestern United States G. Kulkarni & D. Gu 10.1371/journal.pone.0220991
- Condensation/immersion mode ice-nucleating particles in a boreal environment M. Paramonov et al. 10.5194/acp-20-6687-2020
- Biomass combustion produces ice-active minerals in biomass-burning aerosol and bottom ash L. Jahn et al. 10.1073/pnas.1922128117
- Opinion: Cloud-phase climate feedback and the importance of ice-nucleating particles B. Murray et al. 10.5194/acp-21-665-2021
- Distinct chemical and mineralogical composition of Icelandic dust compared to northern African and Asian dust C. Baldo et al. 10.5194/acp-20-13521-2020
- Lignin's ability to nucleate ice via immersion freezing and its stability towards physicochemical treatments and atmospheric processing S. Bogler & N. Borduas-Dedekind 10.5194/acp-20-14509-2020
- Ice-nucleating particle concentrations of the past: insights from a 600-year-old Greenland ice core J. Schrod et al. 10.5194/acp-20-12459-2020
- A Review of the Representation of Aerosol Mixing State in Atmospheric Models R. Stevens & A. Dastoor 10.3390/atmos10040168
- Ground level ice nucleating particles measurements at Capo Granitola, a Mediterranean coastal site M. Rinaldi et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2018.12.022
- Revisiting the differential freezing nucleus spectra derived from drop-freezing experiments: methods of calculation, applications, and confidence limits G. Vali 10.5194/amt-12-1219-2019
Saved (final revised paper)
Latest update: 23 Sep 2021