Southern California megacity CO2, CH4, and CO flux estimates using ground- and space-based remote sensing and a Lagrangian model
Jacob K. Hedelius et al.
Total article views: 2,321 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 31 May 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 31 May 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,291 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,238 with geography defined and 53 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,574 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,563 with geography defined and 11 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 717 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 675 with geography defined and 42 with unknown origin.
26 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Constraining Urban CO2 Emissions Using Mobile Observations from a Light Rail Public Transit Platform D. Mallia et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c04388
- Far-field biogenic and anthropogenic emissions as a dominant source of variability in local urban carbon budgets: A global high-resolution model study with implications for satellite remote sensing A. Schuh et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2021.112473
- The impact of temporal variability in prior emissions on the optimization of urban anthropogenic emissions of CO2, CH4 and CO using in-situ observations I. Super et al. 10.1016/j.aeaoa.2021.100119
- Exploiting OMI NO2 satellite observations to infer fossil-fuel CO2 emissions from U.S. megacities D. Goldberg et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.133805
- Greenhouse gas observations from the Northeast Corridor tower network A. Karion et al. 10.5194/essd-12-699-2020
- Anthropogenic Methane Emission and Its Partitioning for the Yangtze River Delta Region of China C. Hu et al. 10.1029/2018JG004850
- A Multiplatform Inversion Estimation of Statewide and Regional Methane Emissions in California during 2014–2016 Y. Cui et al. 10.1021/acs.est.9b01769
- Multisensor and Multimodel Monitoring and Investigation of a Wintertime Air Pollution Event Ahead of a Cold Front Over Eastern China X. Hu et al. 10.1029/2020JD033538
- Bayesian inverse estimation of urban CO2 emissions: Results from a synthetic data simulation over Salt Lake City, UT L. Kunik et al. 10.1525/elementa.375
- Net CO<sub>2</sub> fossil fuel emissions of Tokyo estimated directly from measurements of the Tsukuba TCCON site and radiosondes A. Babenhauserheide et al. 10.5194/amt-13-2697-2020
- The potential of a constellation of low earth orbit satellite imagers to monitor worldwide fossil fuel CO2 emissions from large cities and point sources F. Lespinas et al. 10.1186/s13021-020-00153-4
- Prediction of Satellite-Based Column CO2 Concentration by Combining Emission Inventory and LULC Information S. Bhattacharjee & J. Chen 10.1109/TGRS.2020.2985047
- Atmospheric Methane Emissions Correlate With Natural Gas Consumption From Residential and Commercial Sectors in Los Angeles L. He et al. 10.1029/2019GL083400
- Regional and Urban Column CO Trends and Anomalies as Observed by MOPITT Over 16 Years J. Hedelius et al. 10.1029/2020JD033967
- Using Space‐Based Observations and Lagrangian Modeling to Evaluate Urban Carbon Dioxide Emissions in the Middle East E. Yang et al. 10.1029/2019JD031922
- Spatiotemporal variability of atmospheric CO2 concentration and controlling factors over sugarcane cultivation areas in southern Brazil L. da Costa et al. 10.1007/s10668-021-01677-6
- Estimating vehicle carbon dioxide emissions from Boulder, Colorado, using horizontal path-integrated column measurements E. Waxman et al. 10.5194/acp-19-4177-2019
- Modelling CO<sub>2</sub> weather – why horizontal resolution matters A. Agustí-Panareda et al. 10.5194/acp-19-7347-2019
- Urban-focused satellite CO2 observations from the Orbiting Carbon Observatory-3: A first look at the Los Angeles megacity M. Kiel et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2021.112314
- Monitoring Urban Greenhouse Gases Using Open-Path Fourier Transform Spectroscopy B. Byrne et al. 10.1080/07055900.2019.1698407
- Space-based quantification of per capita CO2 emissions from cities D. Wu et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ab68eb
- Top‐Down Constraints on Methane Point Source Emissions From Animal Agriculture and Waste Based on New Airborne Measurements in the U.S. Upper Midwest X. Yu et al. 10.1029/2019JG005429
- Comparing a global high-resolution downscaled fossil fuel CO2 emission dataset to local inventory-based estimates over 14 global cities J. Chen et al. 10.1186/s13021-020-00146-3
- Tracking the atmospheric pulse of a North American megacity from a mountaintop remote sensing observatory Z. Zeng et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2020.112000
- An Interpolation Method to Reduce the Computational Time in the Stochastic Lagrangian Particle Dispersion Modeling of Spatially Dense XCO 2 Retrievals D. Roten et al. 10.1029/2020EA001343
- Errors and uncertainties in a gridded carbon dioxide emissions inventory T. Oda et al. 10.1007/s11027-019-09877-2
Latest update: 17 Sep 2021