TM5-FASST: a global atmospheric source–receptor model for rapid impact analysis of emission changes on air quality and short-lived climate pollutants
Rita Van Dingenen et al.
Total article views: 2,649 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 26 Feb 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 26 Feb 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,600 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,583 with geography defined and 17 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,705 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,692 with geography defined and 13 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 895 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 891 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
29 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Evaluating integrated impacts of low-emission transitions in the livestock sector E. Spijker et al. 10.1016/j.eist.2019.11.003
- Quantifying the reductions in mortality from air-pollution by cancelling new coal power plants J. Sampedro et al. 10.1016/j.egycc.2020.100023
- Harmful Algal Blooms in Chinese Coastal Waters Will Persist Due to Perturbed Nutrient Ratios J. Wang et al. 10.1021/acs.estlett.1c00012
- Development of the Low Emissions Analysis Platform – Integrated Benefits Calculator (LEAP-IBC) tool to assess air quality and climate co-benefits: Application for Bangladesh J. Kuylenstierna et al. 10.1016/j.envint.2020.106155
- The impact of human health co-benefits on evaluations of global climate policy N. Scovronick et al. 10.1038/s41467-019-09499-x
- Coal-exit health and environmental damage reductions outweigh economic impacts S. Rauner et al. 10.1038/s41558-020-0728-x
- Health co-benefits and mitigation costs as per the Paris Agreement under different technological pathways for energy supply J. Sampedro et al. 10.1016/j.envint.2020.105513
- An overview of air quality analysis by big data techniques: Monitoring, forecasting, and traceability W. Huang et al. 10.1016/j.inffus.2021.03.010
- The importance of health co-benefits under different climate policy cooperation frameworks N. Scovronick et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/abf2e7
- Co-benefits of black carbon mitigation for climate and air quality M. Harmsen et al. 10.1007/s10584-020-02800-8
- A sustainable development pathway for climate action within the UN 2030 Agenda B. Soergel et al. 10.1038/s41558-021-01098-3
- Lower air pollution during COVID-19 lock-down: improving models and methods estimating ozone impacts on crops F. Dentener et al. 10.1098/rsta.2020.0188
- Quantifying air quality co-benefits of climate policy across sectors and regions T. Vandyck et al. 10.1007/s10584-020-02685-7
- Effects of black carbon mitigation on Arctic climate T. Kühn et al. 10.5194/acp-20-5527-2020
- Spatially Explicit Inventory of Sources of Nitrogen Inputs to the Yellow Sea, East China Sea, and South China Sea for the Period 1970–2010 J. Wang et al. 10.1029/2020EF001516
- Evaluation and uncertainty estimation of the impact of air quality modelling on crop yields and premature deaths using a multi-model ensemble E. Solazzo et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2018.03.317
- Air quality co-benefits of ratcheting up the NDCs S. Rauner et al. 10.1007/s10584-020-02699-1
- The Energy Modeling Forum (EMF)-30 study on short-lived climate forcers: introduction and overview S. Smith et al. 10.1007/s10584-020-02938-5
- Contribution and uncertainty of sectorial and regional emissions to regional and global PM<sub>2.5</sub> health impacts M. Crippa et al. 10.5194/acp-19-5165-2019
- Future impacts of ozone driven damages on agricultural systems J. Sampedro et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117538
- Source apportionment to support air quality planning: Strengths and weaknesses of existing approaches P. Thunis et al. 10.1016/j.envint.2019.05.019
- Can better technologies avoid all air pollution damages to the global economy? F. Chantret et al. 10.1007/s10584-019-02631-2
- Comparison of source apportionment approaches and analysis of non-linearity in a real case model application C. Belis et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-4731-2021
- Air quality co-benefits for human health and agriculture counterbalance costs to meet Paris Agreement pledges T. Vandyck et al. 10.1038/s41467-018-06885-9
- LC‐IMPACT: A regionalized life cycle damage assessment method F. Verones et al. 10.1111/jiec.13018
- Methods, availability, and applications of PM2.5 exposure estimates derived from ground measurements, satellite, and atmospheric models M. Diao et al. 10.1080/10962247.2019.1668498
- Integrated policy assessment and optimisation over multiple sustainable development goals in Eastern Africa D. Van de Ven et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ab375d
- Future Global Air Quality Indices under Different Socioeconomic and Climate Assumptions L. Reis et al. 10.3390/su10103645
- Multi-level policies for air quality: implications of national and sub-national emission reductions on population exposure E. Peduzzi et al. 10.1007/s11869-018-0613-1
Latest update: 23 Sep 2021