13 Nov 2018
Research article | 13 Nov 2018
Tropospheric ozone in CCMI models and Gaussian process emulation to understand biases in the SOCOLv3 chemistry–climate model
Laura E. Revell et al.
Total article views: 3,045 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 26 Jun 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 26 Jun 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,045 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,001 with geography defined and 44 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,135 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,078 with geography defined and 57 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 910 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 923 with geography defined and -13 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Intercomparison of the representations of the atmospheric chemistry of pre-industrial methane and ozone in earth system and other global chemistry-transport models R. Derwent et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118248
- Monte Carlo analyses of the uncertainties in the predictions from global tropospheric ozone models: Tropospheric burdens and seasonal cycles R. Derwent 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117545
- Atmosphere–ocean–aerosol–chemistry–climate model SOCOLv4.0: description and evaluation T. Sukhodolov et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-5525-2021
- On the Changing Role of the Stratosphere on the Tropospheric Ozone Budget: 1979–2010 P. Griffiths et al. 10.1029/2019GL086901
- Evaluation of the Total Column Ozone and Tropospheric Ozone in the CCMI-1 Models over East Asia S. Kim et al. 10.15531/KSCCR.2021.12.3.215
- Inter-model comparison of global hydroxyl radical (OH) distributions and their impact on atmospheric methane over the 2000–2016 period Y. Zhao et al. 10.5194/acp-19-13701-2019
- Mapping the drivers of uncertainty in atmospheric selenium deposition with global sensitivity analysis A. Feinberg et al. 10.5194/acp-20-1363-2020
- Iodine chemistry in the chemistry–climate model SOCOL-AERv2-I A. Karagodin-Doyennel et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-6623-2021
- Attribution of Chemistry-Climate Model Initiative (CCMI) ozone radiative flux bias from satellites L. Kuai et al. 10.5194/acp-20-281-2020
- Characterising the seasonal and geographical variability in tropospheric ozone, stratospheric influence and recent changes R. Williams et al. 10.5194/acp-19-3589-2019
- A machine-learning-based global sea-surface iodide distribution T. Sherwen et al. 10.5194/essd-11-1239-2019
- Improved tropospheric and stratospheric sulfur cycle in the aerosol–chemistry–climate model SOCOL-AERv2 A. Feinberg et al. 10.5194/gmd-12-3863-2019
- Carbon and health implications of trade restrictions J. Lin et al. 10.1038/s41467-019-12890-3
- Global Warming Potential (GWP) for Methane: Monte Carlo Analysis of the Uncertainties in Global Tropospheric Model Predictions R. Derwent 10.3390/atmos11050486
- Spatial and temporal variability in the hydroxyl (OH) radical: understanding the role of large-scale climate features and their influence on OH through its dynamical and photochemical drivers D. Anderson et al. 10.5194/acp-21-6481-2021
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 01 Feb 2023