An automatic observation-based aerosol typing method for EARLINET
Nikolaos Papagiannopoulos et al.
Total article views: 1,794 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 30 May 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 30 May 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,777 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,765 with geography defined and 12 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,242 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,232 with geography defined and 10 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 535 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 533 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
24 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Overview of the New Version 3 NASA Micro-Pulse Lidar Network (MPLNET) Automatic Precipitation Detection Algorithm S. Lolli et al. 10.3390/rs12010071
- Aerosol type classification analysis using EARLINET multiwavelength and depolarization lidar observations M. Mylonaki et al. 10.5194/acp-21-2211-2021
- Aerosol particle depolarization ratio at 1565 nm measured with a Halo Doppler lidar V. Vakkari et al. 10.5194/acp-21-5807-2021
- Deriving Aerosol Absorption Properties from Solar Ultraviolet Radiation Spectral Measurements at Thessaloniki, Greece I. Fountoulakis et al. 10.3390/rs11182179
- Classification and source analysis of low-altitude aerosols in Beijing using fluorescence–Mie polarization lidar Y. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.optcom.2020.126417
- Three-wavelength polarization Scheimpflug lidar system developed for remote sensing of atmospheric aerosols Z. Kong et al. 10.1364/AO.58.008612
- Optical properties of Central Asian aerosol relevant for spaceborne lidar applications and aerosol typing at 355 and 532 nm J. Hofer et al. 10.5194/acp-20-9265-2020
- Characterization of forest fire and Saharan desert dust aerosols over south-western Europe using a multi-wavelength Raman lidar and Sun-photometer V. Salgueiro et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118346
- Consistency of the Single Calculus Chain Optical Products with Archived Measurements from an EARLINET Lidar Station K. Voudouri et al. 10.3390/rs12233969
- Multiyear Typology of Long-Range Transported Aerosols over Europe V. Nicolae et al. 10.3390/atmos10090482
- Does the Intra-Arctic Modification of Long-Range Transported Aerosol Affect the Local Radiative Budget? (A Case Study) K. Nakoudi et al. 10.3390/rs12132112
- Combined use of Mie–Raman and fluorescence lidar observations for improving aerosol characterization: feasibility experiment I. Veselovskii et al. 10.5194/amt-13-6691-2020
- Development of an Automatic Polarization Raman LiDAR for Aerosol Monitoring over Complex Terrain L. Wang et al. 10.3390/s19143186
- Optical and geometrical aerosol particle properties over the United Arab Emirates M. Filioglou et al. 10.5194/acp-20-8909-2020
- Automated Aerosol Classification from Spectral UV Measurements Using Machine Learning Clustering N. Siomos et al. 10.3390/rs12060965
- Classification of atmospheric aerosols and clouds by use of dual-polarization lidar measurements S. Qi et al. 10.1364/OE.430456
- Potential of Polarization Lidar to Profile the Urban Aerosol Phase State during Haze Episodes W. Tan et al. 10.1021/acs.estlett.9b00695
- Smoke of extreme Australian bushfires observed in the stratosphere over Punta Arenas, Chile, in January 2020: optical thickness, lidar ratios, and depolarization ratios at 355 and 532 nm K. Ohneiser et al. 10.5194/acp-20-8003-2020
- Interrelations between surface, boundary layer, and columnar aerosol properties derived in summer and early autumn over a continental urban site in Warsaw, Poland D. Wang et al. 10.5194/acp-19-13097-2019
- Comparison of two automated aerosol typing methods and their application to an EARLINET station K. Voudouri et al. 10.5194/acp-19-10961-2019
- Long-term variation in aerosol lidar ratio in Shanghai based on Raman lidar measurements T. Liu et al. 10.5194/acp-21-5377-2021
- Aerosol Typing Based on Multiwavelength Lidar Observations and Meteorological Model Data M. Mylonaki et al. 10.1051/epjconf/202023708003
- An EARLINET early warning system for atmospheric aerosol aviation hazards N. Papagiannopoulos et al. 10.5194/acp-20-10775-2020
- Depolarization and lidar ratios at 355, 532, and 1064 nm and microphysical properties of aged tropospheric and stratospheric Canadian wildfire smoke M. Haarig et al. 10.5194/acp-18-11847-2018
Latest update: 23 Sep 2021