29 Oct 2018
Research article | 29 Oct 2018
A deep stratosphere-to-troposphere ozone transport event over Europe simulated in CAMS global and regional forecast systems: analysis and evaluation
Dimitris Akritidis et al.
Total article views: 2,490 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 31 May 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 31 May 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,490 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,498 with geography defined and -8 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,921 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,929 with geography defined and -8 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 569 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 569 with geography defined and 0 with unknown origin.
18 citations as recorded by crossref.
- A numerical process study on the rapid transport of stratospheric air down to the surface over western North America and the Tibetan Plateau B. Škerlak et al. 10.5194/acp-19-6535-2019
- The impact of solar activity on ambient ultrafine particle concentrations: An analysis based on 19-year measurements in Boston, USA C. Zilli Vieira & P. Koutrakis 10.1016/j.envres.2021.111532
- The effects of the COVID-19 lockdowns on the composition of the troposphere as seen by In-service Aircraft for a Global Observing System (IAGOS) at Frankfurt H. Clark et al. 10.5194/acp-21-16237-2021
- Tropospheric carbon monoxide over the northern Indian Ocean during winter: influence of inter-continental transport I. Girach et al. 10.1007/s00382-020-05269-4
- Ozone and carbon monoxide observations over open oceans on R/V <i>Mirai</i> from 67° S to 75° N during 2012 to 2017: testing global chemical reanalysis in terms of Arctic processes, low ozone levels at low latitudes, and pollution transport Y. Kanaya et al. 10.5194/acp-19-7233-2019
- A Stratospheric Intrusion-Influenced Ozone Pollution Episode Associated with an Intense Horizontal-Trough Event Y. Wang et al. 10.3390/atmos11020164
- The influence of the summer tropospheric circulation on the observed ozone mixing ratios at a coastal site in the Eastern Mediterranean K. Rizos et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2022.101381
- Communicating respiratory health risk among children using a global air quality index L. Gladson et al. 10.1016/j.envint.2021.107023
- Seasonal Features and a Case Study of Tropopause Folds over the Tibetan Plateau J. Luo et al. 10.1155/2019/4375123
- O3 and CO in the South Asian outflow over the Bay of Bengal: Impact of monsoonal dynamics and chemistry I. Girach et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117610
- Characterizing sources of high surface ozone events in the southwestern US with intensive field measurements and two global models L. Zhang et al. 10.5194/acp-20-10379-2020
- IAP-AACM v1.0: a global to regional evaluation of the atmospheric chemistry model in CAS-ESM Y. Wei et al. 10.5194/acp-19-8269-2019
- Simulation of the Multi-Timescale Stratospheric Intrusion Processes in a Typical Cut-Off Low over Northeast Asia D. Chen et al. 10.3390/atmos13010068
- The influence of typhoons on atmospheric composition deduced from IAGOS measurements over Taipei F. Roux et al. 10.5194/acp-20-3945-2020
- A complex aerosol transport event over Europe during the 2017 Storm Ophelia in CAMS forecast systems: analysis and evaluation D. Akritidis et al. 10.5194/acp-20-13557-2020
- Stratospheric impact on the Northern Hemisphere winter and spring ozone interannual variability in the troposphere J. Liu et al. 10.5194/acp-20-6417-2020
- Satellite observation of stratospheric intrusions and ozone transport using CrIS on SNPP X. Xiong et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2022.118956
- Evaluation of ECMWF IFS-AER (CAMS) operational forecasts during cycle 41r1–46r1 with calibrated ceilometer profiles over Germany H. Flentje et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-1721-2021
Latest update: 06 Dec 2022