29 Oct 2018
Research article | 29 Oct 2018
The potential effects of climate change on air quality across the conterminous US at 2030 under three Representative Concentration Pathways
Christopher G. Nolte et al.
Total article views: 3,147 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 13 Jun 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 13 Jun 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,156 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,109 with geography defined and 47 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,449 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,432 with geography defined and 17 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 707 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 677 with geography defined and 30 with unknown origin.
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Climate Change Penalty to Ozone Air Quality: Review of Current Understandings and Knowledge Gaps T. Fu & H. Tian 10.1007/s40726-019-00115-6
- Estimating PM2.5-related premature mortality and morbidity associated with future wildfire emissions in the western US J. Neumann et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/abe82b
- Ozone-related asthma emergency department visits in the US in a warming climate N. Nassikas et al. 10.1016/j.envres.2020.109206
- Regional temperature-ozone relationships across the U.S. under multiple climate and emissions scenarios C. Nolte et al. 10.1080/10962247.2021.1970048
- Associations Between Simulated Future Changes in Climate, Air Quality, and Human Health N. Fann et al. 10.1001/jamanetworkopen.2020.32064
- Projections of Atmospheric Nitrogen Deposition to the Chesapeake Bay Watershed P. Campbell et al. 10.1029/2019JG005203
- Review on Polymeric, Inorganic, and Composite Materials for Air Filters: From Processing to Properties L. Henning et al. 10.1002/aesr.202100005
- Changes in concentrations of fine and coarse particles under the CO2-induced global warming D. Yang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2019.104637
- Evaluation effect climate parameters change on hydropower production and energy demand by RCPs scenarios and the Developed Pathfinder (DPA) algorithm J. Huang et al. 10.1016/j.egyr.2021.08.136
- Potential impacts of climate change on wind and solar electricity generation in Texas I. Losada Carreño et al. 10.1007/s10584-020-02891-3
- Spatial distributed lag data fusion for estimating ambient air pollution J. Warren et al. 10.1214/20-AOAS1399
- Projecting changes in extreme rainfall from three tropical cyclones using the design-rainfall approach A. Jalowska et al. 10.1038/s41612-021-00176-9
- Climate change penalty and benefit on surface ozone: a global perspective based on CMIP6 earth system models P. Zanis et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ac4a34
- Development of a semi-mechanistic allergenic pollen emission model T. Cai et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2018.10.243
- Modeling future asthma attributable to fine particulate matter (PM2.5) in a changing climate: a health impact assessment N. Nassikas et al. 10.1007/s11869-022-01155-6
- Natural Variability in Projections of Climate Change Impacts on Fine Particulate Matter Pollution B. Pienkosz et al. 10.1029/2019EF001195
- Meteorology and Climate Influences on Tropospheric Ozone: a Review of Natural Sources, Chemistry, and Transport Patterns X. Lu et al. 10.1007/s40726-019-00118-3
Latest update: 08 Aug 2022