26 Oct 2018
Research article | 26 Oct 2018
Airborne particulate matter monitoring in Kenya using calibrated low-cost sensors
Francis D. Pope et al.
Total article views: 3,454 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 14 May 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 14 May 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,427 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,406 with geography defined and 21 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,485 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,469 with geography defined and 16 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 942 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 937 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
29 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Incorporating Low-Cost Sensor Measurements into High-Resolution PM2.5 Modeling at a Large Spatial Scale J. Bi et al. 10.1021/acs.est.9b06046
- Effect of aerosol composition on the performance of low-cost optical particle counter correction factors L. Crilley et al. 10.5194/amt-13-1181-2020
- Mapping pollution exposure and chemistry during an extreme air quality event (the 2018 Kīlauea eruption) using a low-cost sensor network B. Crawford et al. 10.1073/pnas.2025540118
- Air quality assessment in three East African cities using calibrated low-cost sensors with a focus on road-based hotspots A. Singh et al. 10.1088/2515-7620/ac0e0a
- The assessment of a method for measurements and lead quantification in air particulate matter using total reflection X-ray fluorescence spectrometers L. Borgese et al. 10.1016/j.sab.2020.105840
- Development of a low-cost sensing platform for air quality monitoring: application in the city of Rome L. Shindler 10.1080/09593330.2019.1640290
- Spatial Extent and Distribution of Ambient Airborne Particulate Matter (PM2.5) in Selected Land Use Sites in Nairobi, Kenya C. Kiai et al. 10.1155/2021/4258816
- Evaluating uncertainty in sensor networks for urban air pollution insights D. Peters et al. 10.5194/amt-15-321-2022
- Forecasting Particulate Pollution in an Urban Area: From Copernicus to Sub-Km Scale A. Pappa & I. Kioutsioukis 10.3390/atmos12070881
- Atmospheric Chemistry Analysis: A Review P. Forbes 10.1021/acs.analchem.9b04623
- Sensor-based Wireless Air Quality Monitoring Network (SWAQMN) - A smart tool for urban air quality management S. Gulia et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2020.06.016
- From low-cost sensors to high-quality data: A summary of challenges and best practices for effectively calibrating low-cost particulate matter mass sensors M. Giordano et al. 10.1016/j.jaerosci.2021.105833
- Long-range and local air pollution: what can we learn from chemical speciation of particulate matter at paired sites? M. Pandolfi et al. 10.5194/acp-20-409-2020
- Volatile Organic Compound Composition of Urban Air in Nairobi, Kenya and Lagos, Nigeria R. Cordell et al. 10.3390/atmos12101329
- Assessing the sources of particles at an urban background site using both regulatory instruments and low-cost sensors – a comparative study D. Bousiotis et al. 10.5194/amt-14-4139-2021
- Commuter exposure to particulate matters and total volatile organic compounds at roadsides in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia A. Embiale et al. 10.1007/s13762-018-2116-x
- Fine particulate pollution concentration in Addis Ababa exceeds the WHO guideline value A. Kumie et al. 10.1097/EE9.0000000000000155
- Applicability of factory calibrated optical particle counters for high-density air quality monitoring networks in Ghana C. Gameli Hodoli et al. 10.1016/j.heliyon.2020.e04206
- Visibility as a proxy for air quality in East Africa A. Singh et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ab8b12
- From a Low-Cost Air Quality Sensor Network to Decision Support Services: Steps towards Data Calibration and Service Development T. Veiga et al. 10.3390/s21093190
- Socioeconomic Disparities of Low-Cost Air Quality Sensors in California, 2017–2020 Y. Sun et al. 10.2105/AJPH.2021.306603
- Feasibility of Indonesia Family Life Survey Wave 5 (IFLS5) Data for Air Pollution Exposure–Response Study in Indonesia D. Agustian et al. 10.3390/ijerph17249508
- Spatio-Temporal Variation in the Concentration of Inhalable Particulate Matter (PM10) in Uganda S. Onyango et al. 10.3390/ijerph16101752
- Community-Engaged Use of Low-Cost Sensors to Assess the Spatial Distribution of PM2.5 Concentrations across Disadvantaged Communities: Results from a Pilot Study in Santa Ana, CA S. Masri et al. 10.3390/atmos13020304
- Indoor and Outdoor Air Quality for Sustainable Life: A Case Study of Rural and Urban Settlements in Poor Neighbourhoods in Kenya A. Mutahi et al. 10.3390/su13042417
- A machine learning field calibration method for improving the performance of low-cost particle sensors S. Patra et al. 10.1016/j.buildenv.2020.107457
- Chemical and Biological Components of Urban Aerosols in Africa: Current Status and Knowledge Gaps E. Kalisa et al. 10.3390/ijerph16060941
- Neighbourhood-Scale Flow Regimes and Pollution Transport in Cities E. Bannister et al. 10.1007/s10546-020-00593-y
- Traffic pollution: A search for solutions for a city like Nairobi F. Rajé et al. 10.1016/j.cities.2018.05.008
Latest update: 28 Sep 2022