23 Oct 2018
Research article | 23 Oct 2018
Uncertainty of atmospheric microwave absorption model: impact on ground-based radiometer simulations and retrievals
Domenico Cimini et al.
Total article views: 1,934 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 11 Jul 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 11 Jul 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,906 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,888 with geography defined and 18 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,327 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,311 with geography defined and 16 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 579 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 577 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
23 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Potential of Dual-Frequency Radar and Microwave Radiometer Synergy for Water Vapor Profiling in the Cloudy Trade Wind Environment S. Schnitt et al. 10.1175/JTECH-D-19-0110.1
- AMSUTRAN: A microwave transmittance code for satellite remote sensing E. Turner et al. 10.1016/j.jqsrt.2019.02.013
- Water vapor line profile at 183-GHz: Temperature dependence of broadening, shifting, and speed-dependent shape parameters M. Koshelev et al. 10.1016/j.jqsrt.2020.107472
- Ground-based temperature and humidity profiling: combining active and passive remote sensors D. Turner & U. Löhnert 10.5194/amt-14-3033-2021
- How Can Existing Ground-Based Profiling Instruments Improve European Weather Forecasts? A. Illingworth et al. 10.1175/BAMS-D-17-0231.1
- Examination of Humidity and Ice Supersaturation Profiles Over West Antarctica Using Ground-Based G-Band Radiometer Retrievals M. Cadeddu et al. 10.1109/TGRS.2021.3077088
- Revision of the 60-GHz atmospheric oxygen absorption band models for practical use D. Makarov et al. 10.1016/j.jqsrt.2019.106798
- Measurement of Solar Absolute Brightness Temperature Using a Ground-Based Multichannel Microwave Radiometer L. Lei et al. 10.3390/rs13152968
- Improving thermodynamic profile retrievals from microwave radiometers by including radio acoustic sounding system (RASS) observations I. Djalalova et al. 10.5194/amt-15-521-2022
- Continuum absorption of millimeter waves in nitrogen E. Serov et al. 10.1016/j.jqsrt.2019.106774
- Improving atmospheric path attenuation estimates for radio propagation applications by microwave radiometric profiling A. Alyosef et al. 10.5194/amt-14-2737-2021
- Atmospheric Gas Absorption Knowledge in the Submillimeter: Modeling, Field Measurements, and Uncertainty Quantification V. Mattioli et al. 10.1175/BAMS-D-19-0074.1
- Fully quantum calculations of O2–N2 scattering using a new potential energy surface: Collisional perturbations of the oxygen 118 GHz fine structure line M. Gancewski et al. 10.1063/5.0063006
- Speed Dependence of 22- and 118-GHz Line Shapes for Tropospheric Remote Sensing P. Rosenkranz & D. Cimini 10.1109/TGRS.2019.2928570
- The Use of Linear Regression Relations Derived from Model and Experimental Data for Retrieval of the Water Content of Clouds from Ground-Based Microwave Measurements E. Biryukov & V. Kostsov 10.1134/S1024856019050051
- Improvement of numerical weather prediction model analysis during fog conditions through the assimilation of ground-based microwave radiometer observations: a 1D-Var study P. Martinet et al. 10.5194/amt-13-6593-2020
- RTTOV-gb v1.0 – updates on sensors, absorption models, uncertainty, and availability D. Cimini et al. 10.5194/gmd-12-1833-2019
- Analysis of Water Vapor Absorption in the Far‐Infrared and Submillimeter Regions Using Surface Radiometric Measurements From Extremely Dry Locations E. Mlawer et al. 10.1029/2018JD029508
- Radiative Transfer Model Simulations for Ground-Based Microwave Radiometers in North China W. He et al. 10.3390/rs13245161
- Long-Term Observations of Microwave Brightness Temperatures over a Metropolitan Area: Comparison of Radiometric Data and Spectra Simulated with the Use of Radiosonde Measurements M. Belikovich et al. 10.3390/rs13112061
- Speed-dependent broadening of the O2 fine-structure lines M. Koshelev et al. 10.1016/j.jqsrt.2021.107546
- Climate-Quality Calibration for Low Earth-Orbit Microwave Radiometry P. Rosenkranz et al. 10.3390/rs12020241
- Optimal Estimation Retrievals and Their Uncertainties: What Every Atmospheric Scientist Should Know M. Maahn et al. 10.1175/BAMS-D-19-0027.1
Latest update: 26 May 2022