Adjoint inversion of Chinese non-methane volatile organic compound emissions using space-based observations of formaldehyde and glyoxal
Hansen Cao et al.
Total article views: 2,455 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 15 Jan 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 15 Jan 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,415 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,400 with geography defined and 15 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,437 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,426 with geography defined and 11 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 978 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 974 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- High-resolution (0.05° × 0.05°) NO<sub><i>x</i></sub> emissions in the Yangtze River Delta inferred from OMI H. Kong et al. 10.5194/acp-19-12835-2019
- Quantifying the emission changes and associated air quality impacts during the COVID-19 pandemic on the North China Plain: a response modeling study J. Xing et al. 10.5194/acp-20-14347-2020
- Estimations and uncertainty of biogenic volatile organic compound emission inventory in China for 2008–2018 L. Li et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.139301
- The 2005–2016 Trends of Formaldehyde Columns Over China Observed by Satellites: Increasing Anthropogenic Emissions of Volatile Organic Compounds and Decreasing Agricultural Fire Emissions L. Shen et al. 10.1029/2019GL082172
- Validation of satellite formaldehyde (HCHO) retrievals using observations from 12 aircraft campaigns L. Zhu et al. 10.5194/acp-20-12329-2020
- Intercomparison of Magnitudes and Trends in Anthropogenic Surface Emissions From Bottom‐Up Inventories, Top‐Down Estimates, and Emission Scenarios N. Elguindi et al. 10.1029/2020EF001520
- Verification of anthropogenic VOC emission inventory through ambient measurements and satellite retrievals J. Li et al. 10.5194/acp-19-5905-2019
- WRF-GC (v1.0): online coupling of WRF (v188.8.131.52) and GEOS-Chem (v12.2.1) for regional atmospheric chemistry modeling – Part 1: Description of the one-way model H. Lin et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-3241-2020
- Model bias in simulating major chemical components of PM<sub>2.5</sub> in China R. Miao et al. 10.5194/acp-20-12265-2020
- Impacts of global NO<sub><i>x</i></sub> inversions on NO<sub>2</sub> and ozone simulations Z. Qu et al. 10.5194/acp-20-13109-2020
- Surface–atmosphere fluxes of volatile organic compounds in Beijing W. Acton et al. 10.5194/acp-20-15101-2020
- Development of four-dimensional variational assimilation system based on the GRAPES–CUACE adjoint model (GRAPES–CUACE-4D-Var V1.0) and its application in emission inversion C. Wang et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-337-2021
- Atmospheric Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) in China: a Review A. Mozaffar & Y. Zhang 10.1007/s40726-020-00149-1
- An overview of the development of vertical sampling technologies for ambient volatile organic compounds (VOCs) V. Dieu Hien et al. 10.1016/j.jenvman.2019.06.090
- Constraining Emissions of Volatile Organic Compounds Over the Indian Subcontinent Using Space‐Based Formaldehyde Measurements S. Chaliyakunnel et al. 10.1029/2019JD031262
Latest update: 08 Apr 2021