12 Oct 2018
Research article | 12 Oct 2018
Speciated online PM1 from South Asian combustion sources – Part 1: Fuel-based emission factors and size distributions
J. Douglas Goetz et al.
Total article views: 3,396 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 25 Apr 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 25 Apr 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,396 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,247 with geography defined and 149 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,483 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,347 with geography defined and 136 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 913 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 900 with geography defined and 13 with unknown origin.
20 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Indoor black carbon and brown carbon concentrations from cooking and outdoor penetration: insights from the HOMEChem study S. Sankhyan et al. 10.1039/D1EM00283J
- Gaining knowledge on source contribution to aerosol optical absorption properties and organics by receptor modelling A. Forello et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117873
- Mass Absorption Efficiency of Black Carbon from Residential Solid Fuel Combustion and Its Association with Carbonaceous Fractions L. Zhang et al. 10.1021/acs.est.1c02689
- Characterizing Black Carbon Emissions from Gasoline, LPG, and Diesel Vehicles via Transient Chassis-Dynamometer Tests G. Park et al. 10.3390/app10175856
- Updated Emission Factors from Diffuse Combustion Sources in Sub-Saharan Africa and Their Effect on Regional Emission Estimates D. Pfotenhauer et al. 10.1021/acs.est.8b06155
- Sources and atmospheric dynamics of organic aerosol in New Delhi, India: insights from receptor modeling S. Bhandari et al. 10.5194/acp-20-735-2020
- Evolution of size and composition of fine particulate matter in the Delhi megacity during later winter N. Thamban et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118752
- Emission of trace gases and aerosols from biomass burning – an updated assessment M. Andreae 10.5194/acp-19-8523-2019
- Submicron aerosol composition in the world's most polluted megacity: the Delhi Aerosol Supersite study S. Gani et al. 10.5194/acp-19-6843-2019
- Ambient air quality in the Kathmandu Valley, Nepal, during the pre-monsoon: concentrations and sources of particulate matter and trace gases M. Islam et al. 10.5194/acp-20-2927-2020
- Acidity and the multiphase chemistry of atmospheric aqueous particles and clouds A. Tilgner et al. 10.5194/acp-21-13483-2021
- Classifying aerosol particles through the combination of optical and physical-chemical properties: Results from a wintertime campaign in Rome (Italy) S. Valentini et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2019.104799
- Enhanced aerosol particle growth sustained by high continental chlorine emission in India S. Gunthe et al. 10.1038/s41561-020-00677-x
- Variation of Absorption Ångström Exponent in Aerosols From Different Emission Sources A. Helin et al. 10.1029/2020JD034094
- Light Absorption by Organic Aerosol Emissions Rivals That of Black Carbon from Residential Biomass Fuels in South Asia A. Pandey et al. 10.1021/acs.estlett.0c00058
- Chemical characterization of submicron particulate matter (PM1) emitted by burning highland barley in the northeastern part of the Qinghai–Tibet Plateau X. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117351
- Nepal Ambient Monitoring and Source Testing Experiment (NAMaSTE): emissions of particulate matter from wood- and dung-fueled cooking fires, garbage and crop residue burning, brick kilns, and other sources T. Jayarathne et al. 10.5194/acp-18-2259-2018
- Evolution of Aerosol Size and Composition in the Indo-Gangetic Plain: Size-Resolved Analysis of High-Resolution Aerosol Mass Spectra N. Thamban et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.8b00207
- Sources and Dynamics of Submicron Aerosol during the Autumn Onset of the Air Pollution Season in Delhi, India K. Patel et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.0c00340
- Speciated online PM<sub>1</sub> from South Asian combustion sources – Part 1: Fuel-based emission factors and size distributions J. Goetz et al. 10.5194/acp-18-14653-2018
Latest update: 03 Feb 2023