Assessment of Sun photometer Langley calibration at the high-elevation sites Mauna Loa and Izaña
Carlos Toledano et al.
Total article views: 1,741 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 14 May 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 14 May 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,744 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,731 with geography defined and 13 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,205 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,193 with geography defined and 12 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 539 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 538 with geography defined and 1 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Aerosol retrievals from the EKO MS-711 spectral direct irradiance measurements and corrections of the circumsolar radiation R. García-Cabrera et al. 10.5194/amt-13-2601-2020
- Automated Low-Cost LED-Based Sun Photometer for City Scale Distributed Measurements C. Garrido et al. 10.3390/rs13224585
- Column Integrated Water Vapor and Aerosol Load Characterization with the New ZEN-R52 Radiometer A. Almansa et al. 10.3390/rs12091424
- Casual Rerouting of AERONET Sun/Sky Photometers: Toward a New Network of Ground Measurements Dedicated to the Monitoring of Surface Properties? D. Carrer et al. 10.3390/rs13163072
- Metrology of solar spectral irradiance at the top of the atmosphere in the near infrared measured at Mauna Loa Observatory: the PYR-ILIOS campaign N. Pereira et al. 10.5194/amt-11-6605-2018
- New observations of NO<sub>2</sub> in the upper troposphere from TROPOMI E. Marais et al. 10.5194/amt-14-2389-2021
- First two and a half years of aerosol measurements with an AERONET sunphotometer at the Huancayo Observatory, Peru R. Estevan et al. 10.1016/j.aeaoa.2019.100037
- Evaluation of night-time aerosols measurements and lunar irradiance models in the frame of the first multi-instrument nocturnal intercomparison campaign A. Barreto et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.01.006
- Spectral Aerosol Optical Depth Retrievals by Ground-Based Fourier Transform Infrared Spectrometry Á. Barreto et al. 10.3390/rs12193148
- Relative sky radiance from multi-exposure all-sky camera images J. Antuña-Sánchez et al. 10.5194/amt-14-2201-2021
- Aerosol data assimilation in the MOCAGE chemical transport model during the TRAQA/ChArMEx campaign: lidar observations L. El Amraoui et al. 10.5194/amt-13-4645-2020
- A 10-year characterization of the Saharan Air Layer lidar ratio in the subtropical North Atlantic A. Berjón et al. 10.5194/acp-19-6331-2019
- Daytime and nighttime aerosol optical depth implementation in CÆLIS R. González et al. 10.5194/gi-9-417-2020
- Correction of a lunar-irradiance model for aerosol optical depth retrieval and comparison with a star photometer R. Román et al. 10.5194/amt-13-6293-2020
- Advancements in the Aerosol Robotic Network (AERONET) Version 3 database – automated near-real-time quality control algorithm with improved cloud screening for Sun photometer aerosol optical depth (AOD) measurements D. Giles et al. 10.5194/amt-12-169-2019
- Aerosol optical depth comparison between GAW-PFR and AERONET-Cimel radiometers from long-term (2005–2015) 1 min synchronous measurements E. Cuevas et al. 10.5194/amt-12-4309-2019
Latest update: 30 Nov 2021