The effects of intercontinental emission sources on European air pollution levels
Jan Eiof Jonson et al.
Total article views: 2,425 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 16 Feb 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 16 Feb 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,436 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,420 with geography defined and 16 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,700 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,686 with geography defined and 14 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 736 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 734 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- An intercomparison of tropospheric ozone reanalysis products from CAMS, CAMS interim, TCR-1, and TCR-2 V. Huijnen et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-1513-2020
- Contributions of World Regions to the Global Tropospheric Ozone Burden Change From 1980 to 2010 Y. Zhang et al. 10.1029/2020GL089184
- Ozone critical levels for (semi-)natural vegetation dominated by perennial grassland species F. Hayes et al. 10.1007/s11356-020-11724-w
- Effects of ship emissions on air quality in the Baltic Sea region simulated with three different chemistry transport models M. Karl et al. 10.5194/acp-19-7019-2019
- Foreign influences on tropospheric ozone over East Asia through global atmospheric transport H. Han et al. 10.5194/acp-19-12495-2019
- Effects of global ship emissions on European air pollution levels J. Jonson et al. 10.5194/acp-20-11399-2020
- Lower air pollution during COVID-19 lock-down: improving models and methods estimating ozone impacts on crops F. Dentener et al. 10.1098/rsta.2020.0188
- Attribution of ground-level ozone to anthropogenic and natural sources of nitrogen oxides and reactive carbon in a global chemical transport model T. Butler et al. 10.5194/acp-20-10707-2020
- Emission source-based ozone isopleth and isosurface diagrams and their significance in ozone pollution control strategies H. Luo et al. 10.1016/j.jes.2020.12.033
- High spatial resolution WRF-Chem model over Asia: Physics and chemistry evaluation P. Sicard et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.118004
- Long-range transport of ozone across the eastern China seas: A case study in coastal cities in southeastern China Y. Zheng et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.144520
- Attributing ozone and its precursors to land transport emissions in Europe and Germany M. Mertens et al. 10.5194/acp-20-7843-2020
- Recent advancements in low-cost portable sensors for urban and indoor air quality monitoring A. Hernández-Gordillo et al. 10.1007/s11869-021-01067-x
- Trends and source apportionment of aerosols in Europe during 1980–2018 Y. Yang et al. 10.5194/acp-20-2579-2020
- Learning from the COVID-19 lockdown in berlin: Observations and modelling to support understanding policies to reduce NO2. E. von Schneidemesser et al. 10.1016/j.aeaoa.2021.100122
- Responses of Arctic black carbon and surface temperature to multi-region emission reductions: a Hemispheric Transport of Air Pollution Phase 2 (HTAP2) ensemble modeling study N. Zhao et al. 10.5194/acp-21-8637-2021
- Two-scale multi-model ensemble: is a hybrid ensemble of opportunity telling us more? S. Galmarini et al. 10.5194/acp-18-8727-2018
Latest update: 27 Oct 2021