Snow scavenging and phase partitioning of nitrated and oxygenated aromatic hydrocarbons in polluted and remote environments in central Europe and the European Arctic
Total article views: 2,446 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 06 Feb 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 06 Feb 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,446 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,470 with geography defined and -24 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,847 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,898 with geography defined and -51 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 599 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 572 with geography defined and 27 with unknown origin.
19 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Atmospheric deposition of chlorinated and brominated polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons in central Europe analyzed by GC-MS/MS R. Jin et al. 10.1007/s11356-021-15038-3
- A New Structural Classification Scheme for Dissolved Organic Sulfur in Urban Snow from North China S. Su et al. 10.1021/acs.estlett.2c00153
- One-year measurements of secondary organic aerosol (SOA) markers in the Paris region (France): Concentrations, gas/particle partitioning and SOA source apportionment G. Lanzafame et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.143921
- Temporal Trend of Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons in Atmosphere: A Case Study within 24 h after Snowfall H. Fan et al. 10.1007/s00128-022-03480-z
- Arctic snow pollution: A GC-HRMS case study of Franz Joseph Land archipelago D. Mazur et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2020.114885
- Is the oxidative potential of components of fine particulate matter surface-mediated? K. Baumann et al. 10.1007/s11356-022-24897-3
- Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs) and their nitrated and oxygenated derivatives in the Arctic boundary layer: seasonal trends and local anthropogenic influence T. Drotikova et al. 10.5194/acp-21-14351-2021
- Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs) and oxy- and nitro-PAHs in ambient air of the Arctic town Longyearbyen, Svalbard T. Drotikova et al. 10.5194/acp-20-9997-2020
- Formation of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons, benzofuran, and dibenzofuran in fuel-rich oxidation of toluene using a flow reactor S. Suzuki et al. 10.1039/D0CP06615J
- Three years of atmospheric concentrations of nitrated and oxygenated polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons and oxygen heterocycles at a central European background site B. Nežiková et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2020.128738
- Inter-comparison of oxidative potential metrics for airborne particles identifies differences between acellular chemical assays P. Shahpoury et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2022.101596
- Past fire dynamics inferred from polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons and monosaccharide anhydrides in a stalagmite from the archaeological site of Mayapan, Mexico J. Homann et al. 10.5194/bg-20-3249-2023
- Nitro- and oxy-PAHs in grassland soils from decade-long sampling in central Europe M. Wietzoreck et al. 10.1007/s10653-021-01066-y
- Oxygenated and Nitrated Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons in Ambient Air—Levels, Phase Partitioning, Mass Size Distributions, and Inhalation Bioaccessibility G. Lammel et al. 10.1021/acs.est.9b06820
- Molecular Characterization of Water-Soluble Brown Carbon Chromophores in Snowpack from Northern Xinjiang, China Y. Zhou et al. 10.1021/acs.est.1c07972
- Composition and mass size distribution of nitrated and oxygenated aromatic compounds in ambient particulate matter from southern and central Europe – implications for the origin Z. Kitanovski et al. 10.5194/acp-20-2471-2020
- Photochemical degradation of the environmental pollutants over the worm-like Nd2CuO4-Nd2O3 nanostructures M. Padervand et al. 10.1016/j.nanoso.2019.100258
- Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons in fresh snow in the city of Harbin in northeast China S. Cui et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.116915
- Formation of Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons (PAHs) and Oxygenated PAHs in the Oxidation of Ethylene Using a Flow Reactor S. Suzuki et al. 10.1080/00102202.2020.1771327
Latest update: 28 Sep 2023