Observations of organic and inorganic chlorinated compounds and their contribution to chlorine radical concentrations in an urban environment in northern Europe during the wintertime
Michael Priestley et al.
Total article views: 2,066 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 07 Mar 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 07 Mar 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,080 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,057 with geography defined and 23 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,461 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,442 with geography defined and 19 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 619 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 615 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Atmospheric oxidation mechanism and kinetics of isoprene initiated by chlorine radicals: A computational study X. Guo et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.136330
- Multiphase Chemistry Controls Inorganic Chlorinated and Nitrogenated Compounds in Indoor Air during Bleach Cleaning J. Mattila et al. 10.1021/acs.est.9b05767
- New mechanistic understanding for atmospheric oxidation of isoprene initiated by atomic chlorine Z. Ding et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.149768
- Shipborne measurements of ClNO<sub>2</sub> in the Mediterranean Sea and around the Arabian Peninsula during summer P. Eger et al. 10.5194/acp-19-12121-2019
- The effect of structure and isomerism on the vapor pressures of organic molecules and its potential atmospheric relevance C. Dang et al. 10.1080/02786826.2019.1628177
- Global tropospheric halogen (Cl, Br, I) chemistry and its impact on oxidants X. Wang et al. 10.5194/acp-21-13973-2021
- Intercomparison of nitrous acid (HONO) measurement techniques in a megacity (Beijing) L. Crilley et al. 10.5194/amt-12-6449-2019
- Significant production of ClNO<sub>2</sub> and possible source of Cl<sub>2</sub> from N<sub>2</sub>O<sub>5</sub> uptake at a suburban site in eastern China M. Xia et al. 10.5194/acp-20-6147-2020
- Airborne measurements of fire emission factors for African biomass burning sampled during the MOYA campaign P. Barker et al. 10.5194/acp-20-15443-2020
- A Review on Coastal Urban Ecology: Research Gaps, Challenges, and Needs G. Graells et al. 10.3389/fmars.2021.617897
- A Large Source of Atomic Chlorine From ClNO 2 Photolysis at a U.K. Landfill Site T. Bannan et al. 10.1029/2019GL083764
- Chemical ionization quadrupole mass spectrometer with an electrical discharge ion source for atmospheric trace gas measurement P. Eger et al. 10.5194/amt-12-1935-2019
- An unexpected large continental source of reactive bromine and chlorine with significant impact on wintertime air quality X. Peng et al. 10.1093/nsr/nwaa304
- Enhanced wintertime oxidation of VOCs via sustained radical sources in the urban atmosphere R. Sommariva et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2021.116563
- The role of chlorine in global tropospheric chemistry X. Wang et al. 10.5194/acp-19-3981-2019
- A method for extracting calibrated volatility information from the FIGAERO-HR-ToF-CIMS and its experimental application T. Bannan et al. 10.5194/amt-12-1429-2019
- A vacuum ultraviolet ion source (VUV-IS) for iodide–chemical ionization mass spectrometry: a substitute for radioactive ion sources Y. Ji et al. 10.5194/amt-13-3683-2020
Latest update: 23 Oct 2021