Observed aerosol suppression of cloud ice in low-level Arctic mixed-phase clouds
Matthew S. Norgren et al.
Total article views: 2,144 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 20 Feb 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 20 Feb 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,094 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,060 with geography defined and 34 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,304 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,291 with geography defined and 13 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 790 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 769 with geography defined and 21 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- A satellite-based estimate of combustion aerosol cloud microphysical effects over the Arctic Ocean L. Zamora et al. 10.5194/acp-18-14949-2018
- Modelling mixed-phase clouds with the large-eddy model UCLALES–SALSA J. Ahola et al. 10.5194/acp-20-11639-2020
- Liquid Containing Clouds at the North Slope of Alaska Demonstrate Sensitivity to Local Industrial Aerosol Emissions M. Maahn et al. 10.1029/2021GL094307
- Aerosol‐Mediated Glaciation of Mixed‐Phase Clouds: Steady‐State Laboratory Measurements N. Desai et al. 10.1029/2019GL083503
- Long‐Term Trends of High Aerosol Pollution Events and Their Climatic Impacts in North America Using Multiple Satellite Retrievals and Modern‐Era Retrospective Analysis for Research and Applications version 2 Q. Jin & S. Pryor 10.1029/2019JD031137
- Contrasting ice formation in Arctic clouds: surface-coupled vs. surface-decoupled clouds H. Griesche et al. 10.5194/acp-21-10357-2021
- Aerosol Effect on the Cloud Phase of Low‐Level Clouds Over the Arctic M. Filioglou et al. 10.1029/2018JD030088
- Low-level mixed-phase clouds in a complex Arctic environment R. Gierens et al. 10.5194/acp-20-3459-2020
- Controls on surface aerosol particle number concentrations and aerosol-limited cloud regimes over the central Greenland Ice Sheet H. Guy et al. 10.5194/acp-21-15351-2021
- Chemical composition and source attribution of sub-micrometre aerosol particles in the summertime Arctic lower troposphere F. Köllner et al. 10.5194/acp-21-6509-2021
- Global Clear-Sky Aerosol Speciated Direct Radiative Effects over 40 Years (1980–2019) M. Korras-Carraca et al. 10.3390/atmos12101254
- Annual variability of ice-nucleating particle concentrations at different Arctic locations H. Wex et al. 10.5194/acp-19-5293-2019
- Assessing the vertical structure of Arctic aerosols using balloon-borne measurements J. Creamean et al. 10.5194/acp-21-1737-2021
- Bounding Global Aerosol Radiative Forcing of Climate Change N. Bellouin et al. 10.1029/2019RG000660
- All-sky polarization imaging of cloud thermodynamic phase L. Eshelman et al. 10.1364/OE.27.003528
Latest update: 27 Oct 2021