31 Jan 2018
Research article | 31 Jan 2018
Resolving nanoparticle growth mechanisms from size- and time-dependent growth rate analysis
Lukas Pichelstorfer et al.
Total article views: 2,604 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 27 Jul 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 27 Jul 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,525 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,516 with geography defined and 9 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,810 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,803 with geography defined and 7 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 715 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 713 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
14 citations as recorded by crossref.
- New particle formation and its effect on cloud condensation nuclei abundance in the summer Arctic: a case study in the Fram Strait and Barents Sea S. Kecorius et al. 10.5194/acp-19-14339-2019
- Impacts of coagulation on the appearance time method for new particle growth rate evaluation and their corrections R. Cai et al. 10.5194/acp-21-2287-2021
- Aerosol formation and growth rates from chamber experiments using Kalman smoothing M. Ozon et al. 10.5194/acp-21-12595-2021
- Robust metric for quantifying the importance of stochastic effects on nanoparticle growth T. Olenius et al. 10.1038/s41598-018-32610-z
- Atmospheric new particle formation in China B. Chu et al. 10.5194/acp-19-115-2019
- Errors in nanoparticle growth rates inferred from measurements in chemically reacting aerosol systems C. Li & P. McMurry 10.5194/acp-18-8979-2018
- Enhanced growth rate of atmospheric particles from sulfuric acid D. Stolzenburg et al. 10.5194/acp-20-7359-2020
- Estimating the influence of transport on aerosol size distributions during new particle formation events R. Cai et al. 10.5194/acp-18-16587-2018
- Atmospheric new particle formation and growth: review of field observations V. Kerminen et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/aadf3c
- Formation and growth of sub-3-nm aerosol particles in experimental chambers L. Dada et al. 10.1038/s41596-019-0274-z
- Contributions of traffic emissions and new particle formation to the ultrafine particle size distribution in the megacity of Beijing H. Wu et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118652
- Combining instrument inversions for sub-10 nm aerosol number size-distribution measurements D. Stolzenburg et al. 10.1016/j.jaerosci.2021.105862
- The impact of the atmospheric turbulence-development tendency on new particle formation: a common finding on three continents H. Wu et al. 10.1093/nsr/nwaa157
- Extraction of monomer-cluster association rate constants from water nucleation data measured at extreme supersaturations C. Li et al. 10.1063/1.5118350
Latest update: 06 Oct 2022