Long-term (2001–2012) trends of carbonaceous aerosols from a remote island in the western North Pacific: an outflow region of Asian pollutants
Suresh K. R. Boreddy et al.
Total article views: 1,809 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 05 Apr 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 05 Apr 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,801 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,786 with geography defined and 15 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,106 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,093 with geography defined and 13 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 695 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 693 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
21 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Long-term (2003–2018) trends in aerosol chemical components at a high-altitude background station in the western North Pacific: Impact of long-range transport from continental Asia A. Singh et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2020.114813
- Characteristics and sources of carbonaceous aerosol across urban and rural sites in a rapidly urbanized but low-level industrialized city in the Sichuan Basin, China W. Yang et al. 10.1007/s11356-019-05242-7
- Homologous series of n-alkanes (C19-C35), fatty acids (C12-C32) and n-alcohols (C8-C30) in atmospheric aerosols from central Alaska: Molecular distributions, seasonality and source indices S. Boreddy et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2018.04.021
- Seasonal Characteristics of Biogenic Secondary Organic Aerosols Over Chichijima Island in the Western North Pacific: Impact of Biomass Burning Activity in East Asia S. Verma et al. 10.1029/2020JD032987
- Characterization of organic aerosols from a Chinese megacity during winter: predominance of fossil fuel combustion M. Haque et al. 10.5194/acp-19-5147-2019
- Characteristics of methanesulfonic acid, non-sea-salt sulfate and organic carbon aerosols over the Amundsen Sea, Antarctica J. Jung et al. 10.5194/acp-20-5405-2020
- Seasonal variations in characteristics, sources and diurnal patterns of carbonaceous and water-soluble constituents in urban aerosols from the east coast of tropical India S. Boreddy et al. 10.1071/EN21017
- Aeolian transport and deposition of carbonaceous aerosols over the Northwest Pacific Ocean in spring Z. Wu et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.117209
- Effects of Agricultural Waste Burning on PM2.5-Bound Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons, Carbonaceous Compositions, and Water-Soluble Ionic Species in the Ambient Air of Chiang-Mai, Thailand C. ChooChuay et al. 10.1080/10406638.2020.1750436
- Influence of forest fires on the formation processes of low molecular weight dicarboxylic acids, ω-oxocarboxylic acids, pyruvic acid and α-dicarbonyls in springtime fine (PM2.5) aerosols over Southeast Asia S. Boreddy et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.118065
- Size distribution and chemical composition of primary particles emitted during open biomass burning processes: Impacts on cloud condensation nuclei activation L. Chen et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.03.419
- The distributions and direct radiative effects of marine aerosols over East Asia in springtime J. Li et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2018.09.368
- Molecular composition and source apportionment of fine organic aerosols in Northeast China X. Wu et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117722
- Carbonaceous Aerosols over Lachung in the Eastern Himalayas: Primary Sources and Secondary Formation of Organic Aerosols in a Remote High-Altitude Environment B. Arun et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.1c00190
- Understanding the origin of carbonaceous aerosols during periods of extensive biomass burning in northern India G. Singh et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2020.116082
- Biomass burning in the northern peninsular Southeast Asia: Aerosol chemical profile and potential exposure S. Pani et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2019.03.031
- Comparison of Measurement-Based Methodologies to Apportion Secondary Organic Carbon (SOC) in PM2.5: A Review of Recent Studies D. Srivastava et al. 10.3390/atmos9110452
- Interannual variability and trends of combustion aerosol and dust in major continental outflows revealed by MODIS retrievals and CAM5 simulations during 2003–2017 H. Yu et al. 10.5194/acp-20-139-2020
- Online measurements of very low elemental and organic carbon concentrations in aerosols at a subarctic remote station P. Vodička et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117380
- Chemical Characteristics, Size Distributions, and Aerosol Liquid Water in Size-Resolved Coastal Urban Aerosols Allied with Distinct Air Masses over Tropical Peninsular India S. Boreddy et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.0c00282
- Long-term (2001–2013) observations of water-soluble dicarboxylic acids and related compounds over the western North Pacific: trends, seasonality and source apportionment S. Boreddy et al. 10.1038/s41598-017-08745-w
Latest update: 23 Sep 2021