An 800-year high-resolution black carbon ice core record from Lomonosovfonna, Svalbard
Dimitri Osmont et al.
Total article views: 2,047 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 24 Apr 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 24 Apr 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,005 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,981 with geography defined and 24 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,324 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,306 with geography defined and 18 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 681 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 675 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Historical (1850–2014) Aerosol Evolution and Role on Climate Forcing Using the GISS ModelE2.1 Contribution to CMIP6 S. Bauer et al. 10.1029/2019MS001978
- Spatial and temporal variations of refractory black carbon along the transect from Zhongshan Station to Dome A, eastern Antarctica X. Ma et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117816
- A Holocene black carbon ice-core record of biomass burning in the Amazon Basin from Illimani, Bolivia D. Osmont et al. 10.5194/cp-15-579-2019
- Tracing devastating fires in Portugal to a snow archive in the Swiss Alps: a case study D. Osmont et al. 10.5194/tc-14-3731-2020
- Refractory black carbon (rBC) variability in a 47-year West Antarctic snow and firn core L. Marquetto et al. 10.5194/tc-14-1537-2020
- Reanalysis of aerial deposition of metals and polycyclic aromatic compounds to snow in the Athabasca Oil Sands Region of Alberta Canada C. McNaughton et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.05.097
- A review of black carbon in snow and ice and its impact on the cryosphere S. Kang et al. 10.1016/j.earscirev.2020.103346
- Mass and Number Size Distributions of rBC in Snow and Firn Samples From Pine Island Glacier, West Antarctica L. Marquetto et al. 10.1029/2020EA001198
- Revisiting the extended Svalbard Airport monthly temperature series, and the compiled corresponding daily series 1898–2018 Ø. Nordli et al. 10.33265/polar.v39.3614
- Twentieth Century Black Carbon and Dust Deposition on South Cascade Glacier, Washington State, USA, as Reconstructed From a 158‐m‐Long Ice Core S. Kaspari et al. 10.1029/2019JD031126
- A shallow ice core from East Greenland showing a reduction in black carbon during 1990–2016 Z. Du et al. 10.1016/j.accre.2020.11.009
- Seeking the Sources of Dust: Geochemical and Magnetic Studies on “Cryodust” in Glacial Cores from Southern Spitsbergen (Svalbard, Norway) M. Lewandowski et al. 10.3390/atmos11121325
- Black carbon deposited in Hariqin Glacier of the Central Tibetan Plateau record changes in the emission from Eurasia M. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2020.115778
- Refractory Black Carbon Results and a Method Comparison between Solid-state Cutting and Continuous Melting Sampling of a West Antarctic Snow and Firn Core L. Marquetto et al. 10.1007/s00376-019-9124-8
- Variation of Ice Nucleating Particles in the European Arctic Over the Last Centuries M. Hartmann et al. 10.1029/2019GL082311
Latest update: 27 Feb 2021