29 Aug 2018
Research article | 29 Aug 2018
Space–time variability in UTLS chemical distribution in the Asian summer monsoon viewed by limb and nadir satellite sensors
Jiali Luo et al.
Total article views: 2,386 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 23 Jun 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 23 Jun 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,415 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,399 with geography defined and 16 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,651 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,636 with geography defined and 15 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 764 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 763 with geography defined and 1 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Impacts of the atmospheric apparent heat source over the Tibetan Plateau on summertime ozone vertical distributions over Lhasa W. Liang et al. 10.1016/j.aosl.2021.100047
- Impact of convectively lofted ice on the seasonal cycle of water vapor in the tropical tropopause layer X. Wang et al. 10.5194/acp-19-14621-2019
- Impact of intensity variability of the Asian summer monsoon anticyclone on the chemical distribution in the upper troposphere and lower stratosphere K. Peng et al. 10.1016/j.aosl.2021.100144
- Confinement of air in the Asian monsoon anticyclone and pathways of convective air to the stratosphere during the summer season B. Legras & S. Bucci 10.5194/acp-20-11045-2020
- Formation and dissipation dynamics of the Asian tropopause aerosol layer Q. He et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/abcd5d
- A Study on the Trend of the Upper Tropospheric Water Vapor over the Tibetan Plateau in Summer X. Xu et al. 10.1007/s13143-020-00191-5
- Transport of Asian surface pollutants to the global stratosphere from the Tibetan Plateau region during the Asian summer monsoon J. Bian et al. 10.1093/nsr/nwaa005
- A Two-Dimensional Dynamical Model for the Subseasonal Variability of the Asian Monsoon Anticyclone A. Amemiya & K. Sato 10.1175/JAS-D-17-0208.1
- Strong day-to-day variability of the Asian Tropopause Aerosol Layer (ATAL) in August 2016 at the Himalayan foothills S. Hanumanthu et al. 10.5194/acp-20-14273-2020
- Influence of Indian Summer Monsoon on Tropopause, Trace Gases and Aerosols in Asian Summer Monsoon Anticyclone Observed by COSMIC, MLS and CALIPSO G. Basha et al. 10.3390/rs13173486
- Transport From the Asian Summer Monsoon Anticyclone Over the Western Pacific S. Honomichl & L. Pan 10.1029/2019JD032094
- Characterizing quasi-biweekly variability of the Asian monsoon anticyclone using potential vorticity and large-scale geopotential height field A. Amemiya & K. Sato 10.5194/acp-20-13857-2020
- The QBO Modulation on CO Distribution in the UTLS Over the Asian Monsoon Region During Boreal Summer X. He et al. 10.3389/feart.2021.625990
- Lower-stratospheric aerosol measurements in eastward-shedding vortices over Japan from the Asian summer monsoon anticyclone during the summer of 2018 M. Fujiwara et al. 10.5194/acp-21-3073-2021
- Unsteady Vortex Behavior in the Asian Monsoon Anticyclone L. Siu & K. Bowman 10.1175/JAS-D-19-0349.1
Latest update: 28 Sep 2022