Articles | Volume 18, issue 16
© Author(s) 2018. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.
Space–time variability in UTLS chemical distribution in the Asian summer monsoon viewed by limb and nadir satellite sensors
Total article views: 2,580 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 23 Jun 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 23 Jun 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,580 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,593 with geography defined and -13 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,789 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,806 with geography defined and -17 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 791 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 787 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Impacts of the atmospheric apparent heat source over the Tibetan Plateau on summertime ozone vertical distributions over Lhasa W. Liang et al. 10.1016/j.aosl.2021.100047
- Impact of convectively lofted ice on the seasonal cycle of water vapor in the tropical tropopause layer X. Wang et al. 10.5194/acp-19-14621-2019
- Impact of intensity variability of the Asian summer monsoon anticyclone on the chemical distribution in the upper troposphere and lower stratosphere K. Peng et al. 10.1016/j.aosl.2021.100144
- Confinement of air in the Asian monsoon anticyclone and pathways of convective air to the stratosphere during the summer season B. Legras & S. Bucci 10.5194/acp-20-11045-2020
- Formation and dissipation dynamics of the Asian tropopause aerosol layer Q. He et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/abcd5d
- A Study on the Trend of the Upper Tropospheric Water Vapor over the Tibetan Plateau in Summer X. Xu et al. 10.1007/s13143-020-00191-5
- Transport of Asian surface pollutants to the global stratosphere from the Tibetan Plateau region during the Asian summer monsoon J. Bian et al. 10.1093/nsr/nwaa005
- A Two-Dimensional Dynamical Model for the Subseasonal Variability of the Asian Monsoon Anticyclone A. Amemiya & K. Sato 10.1175/JAS-D-17-0208.1
- Strong day-to-day variability of the Asian Tropopause Aerosol Layer (ATAL) in August 2016 at the Himalayan foothills S. Hanumanthu et al. 10.5194/acp-20-14273-2020
- Influence of Indian Summer Monsoon on Tropopause, Trace Gases and Aerosols in Asian Summer Monsoon Anticyclone Observed by COSMIC, MLS and CALIPSO G. Basha et al. 10.3390/rs13173486
- Transport From the Asian Summer Monsoon Anticyclone Over the Western Pacific S. Honomichl & L. Pan 10.1029/2019JD032094
- Characterizing quasi-biweekly variability of the Asian monsoon anticyclone using potential vorticity and large-scale geopotential height field A. Amemiya & K. Sato 10.5194/acp-20-13857-2020
- The QBO Modulation on CO Distribution in the UTLS Over the Asian Monsoon Region During Boreal Summer X. He et al. 10.3389/feart.2021.625990
- Lower-stratospheric aerosol measurements in eastward-shedding vortices over Japan from the Asian summer monsoon anticyclone during the summer of 2018 M. Fujiwara et al. 10.5194/acp-21-3073-2021
- Unsteady Vortex Behavior in the Asian Monsoon Anticyclone L. Siu & K. Bowman 10.1175/JAS-D-19-0349.1
Latest update: 29 Mar 2023