Cloud droplet activation of black carbon particles coated with organic compounds of varying solubility
Maryam Dalirian et al.
Total article views: 1,951 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 04 Dec 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 04 Dec 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,982 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,972 with geography defined and 10 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,326 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,317 with geography defined and 9 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 656 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 655 with geography defined and 1 with unknown origin.
18 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Absorbing aerosols over Asia – an inter-model and model-observation comparison study using CAM5.3-Oslo L. Frey et al. 10.1080/16000889.2021.1909815
- Laboratory study of the heterogeneous ice nucleation on black-carbon-containing aerosol L. Nichman et al. 10.5194/acp-19-12175-2019
- Vertical profile of aerosol characteristics including activation over a rain shadow region in India M. Varghese et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118653
- Characteristics of CCN activation and cloud microphysics over the east coast of India during the Northeast Monsoon onset M. Varghese et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2021.105589
- Black Carbon Aerosols in the Lower Free Troposphere are Heavily Coated in Summer but Largely Uncoated in Winter at Jungfraujoch in the Swiss Alps G. Motos et al. 10.1029/2020GL088011
- Heterogeneous nucleation of water vapor on different types of black carbon particles A. Laaksonen et al. 10.5194/acp-20-13579-2020
- CCN activation of carbonaceous aerosols from different combustion emissions sources: A laboratory study A. Panicker et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2020.105252
- Extensive Soot Compaction by Cloud Processing from Laboratory and Field Observations J. Bhandari et al. 10.1038/s41598-019-48143-y
- Impact of isolated atmospheric aging processes on the cloud condensation nuclei activation of soot particles F. Friebel et al. 10.5194/acp-19-15545-2019
- Ozone Concentration versus Temperature: Atmospheric Aging of Soot Particles F. Friebel & A. Mensah 10.1021/acs.langmuir.9b02372
- Droplet activation behaviour of atmospheric black carbon particles in fog as a function of their size and mixing state G. Motos et al. 10.5194/acp-19-2183-2019
- Cloud droplet activation properties and scavenged fraction of black carbon in liquid-phase clouds at the high-alpine research station Jungfraujoch (3580 m a.s.l.) G. Motos et al. 10.5194/acp-19-3833-2019
- Wildfire Smoke Particle Properties and Evolution, From Space-Based Multi-Angle Imaging II: The Williams Flats Fire during the FIREX-AQ Campaign K. Junghenn Noyes et al. 10.3390/rs12223823
- Enhanced Light‐Absorption of Black Carbon in Rainwater Compared With Aerosols Over the Northern Indian Ocean K. Budhavant et al. 10.1029/2019JD031246
- PM2.5 diminution and haze events over Delhi during the COVID-19 lockdown period: an interplay between the baseline pollution and meteorology S. Dhaka et al. 10.1038/s41598-020-70179-8
- Comparing the Radiative Forcings of the Anthropogenic Aerosol Emissions From Chile and Mexico T. Miinalainen et al. 10.1029/2020JD033364
- Urban black carbon - source apportionment, emissions and long-range transport over the Brahmaputra River Valley N. Barman & S. Gokhale 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.07.383
- Cloud condensation nuclei activity of CaCO<sub>3</sub> particles with oleic acid and malonic acid coatings M. Wang et al. 10.5194/acp-18-7345-2018
Latest update: 17 Sep 2021