Mercury distribution in the upper troposphere and lowermost stratosphere according to measurements by the IAGOS-CARIBIC observatory: 2014–2016
Total article views: 2,471 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 08 Feb 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 08 Feb 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,471 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,386 with geography defined and 85 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,938 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,862 with geography defined and 76 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 533 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 524 with geography defined and 9 with unknown origin.
19 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Reductive Adsorption of Atmospheric Oxidized Mercury on Ice: Insights from Density Functional Calculations Y. Yi et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.1c00269
- Near-global mapping of TGM based on aircraft measurements from intercontinental flights D. Custódio & R. Ebinghaus 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2022.119354
- BrHgO• + CO: Analogue of OH + CO and Reduction Path for Hg(II) in the Atmosphere D. Khiri et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.0c00171
- Where there is smoke there is mercury: Assessing boreal forest fire mercury emissions using aircraft and highlighting uncertainties associated with upscaling emissions estimates D. McLagan et al. 10.5194/acp-21-5635-2021
- The 3D biogeochemical marine mercury cycling model MERCY v2.0 – linking atmospheric Hg to methylmercury in fish J. Bieser et al. 10.5194/gmd-16-2649-2023
- The Chemistry of Mercury in the Stratosphere A. Saiz‐Lopez et al. 10.1029/2022GL097953
- Recent advances in understanding and measurement of Hg in the environment: Surface-atmosphere exchange of gaseous elemental mercury (Hg0) J. Sommar et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.137648
- Mercury biogeochemical cycling: A synthesis of recent scientific advances M. Gustin et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.139619
- Dissociation of Mercuric Oxides Drives Anomalous Isotope Fractionation during Net Photo-oxidation of Mercury Vapor in Air G. Sun et al. 10.1021/acs.est.2c02722
- Atmospheric mercury sources in a coastal-urban environment: a case study in Boston, Massachusetts, USA H. Angot et al. 10.1039/D1EM00253H
- Improved Mechanistic Model of the Atmospheric Redox Chemistry of Mercury V. Shah et al. 10.1021/acs.est.1c03160
- 4D dispersion of total gaseous mercury derived from a mining source: identification of criteria to assess risks related to high concentrations of atmospheric mercury J. Esbrí et al. 10.5194/acp-20-12995-2020
- Photochemistry of oxidized Hg(I) and Hg(II) species suggests missing mercury oxidation in the troposphere A. Saiz-Lopez et al. 10.1073/pnas.1922486117
- Effects of temperature and relative humidity on the partitioning of atmospheric oxidized mercury at a high-altitude mountain background site in Taiwan L. Nguyen et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118572
- Earth system modeling of mercury using CESM2 – Part 1: Atmospheric model CAM6-Chem/Hg v1.0 P. Zhang & Y. Zhang 10.5194/gmd-15-3587-2022
- Atmospheric mercury in the Southern Hemisphere – Part 2: Source apportionment analysis at Cape Point station, South Africa J. Bieser et al. 10.5194/acp-20-10427-2020
- Soil–atmosphere exchange flux of total gaseous mercury (TGM) at subtropical and temperate forest catchments J. Zhou et al. 10.5194/acp-20-16117-2020
- Intercomparison of in-situ aircraft and satellite aerosol measurements in the stratosphere O. Sandvik et al. 10.1038/s41598-019-52089-6
- Event-Based Atmospheric Precipitation Uncovers Significant Even and Odd Hg Isotope Anomalies Associated with the Circumpolar Vortex S. Yuan et al. 10.1021/acs.est.2c02613
Latest update: 10 Dec 2023