Identification of topographic features influencing aerosol observations at high altitude stations
Martine Collaud Coen et al.
Total article views: 2,371 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 25 Sep 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 25 Sep 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,391 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,366 with geography defined and 25 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,446 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,427 with geography defined and 19 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 945 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 939 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Carbonaceous Aerosols Collected at the Observatory of Monte Curcio in the Southern Mediterranean Basin M. Bencardino et al. 10.3390/atmos10100592
- Cézeaux-Aulnat-Opme-Puy De Dôme: a multi-site for the long-term survey of the tropospheric composition and climate change J. Baray et al. 10.5194/amt-13-3413-2020
- Driving Factors of Aerosol Properties Over the Foothills of Central Himalayas Based on 8.5 Years Continuous Measurements R. Hooda et al. 10.1029/2018JD029744
- Long-term (2008–2018) aerosol properties and radiative effect at high-altitude sites over western trans-Himalayas U. Dumka et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.139354
- Observations of Thermally Driven Circulations in the Pyrenees: Comparison of Detection Methods and Impact on Atmospheric Composition Measured at a Mountaintop M. Hulin et al. 10.1175/JAMC-D-17-0268.1
- Multidecadal trend analysis of in situ aerosol radiative properties around the world M. Collaud Coen et al. 10.5194/acp-20-8867-2020
- Multi-decadal surface ozone trends at globally distributed remote locations O. Cooper et al. 10.1525/elementa.420
- Using freezing spectra characteristics to identify ice-nucleating particle populations during the winter in the Alps J. Creamean et al. 10.5194/acp-19-8123-2019
- A global analysis of climate-relevant aerosol properties retrieved from the network of Global Atmosphere Watch (GAW) near-surface observatories P. Laj et al. 10.5194/amt-13-4353-2020
- Temperature Projections over the Indus River Basin of Pakistan Using Statistical Downscaling M. Pomee & E. Hertig 10.3390/atmos12020195
- Black carbon aerosols over source vs. background region: Atmospheric boundary layer influence, potential source regions, and model comparison S. Ramachandran et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2021.105573
- Transport of Po Valley aerosol pollution to the northwestern Alps – Part 1: Phenomenology H. Diémoz et al. 10.5194/acp-19-3065-2019
- New Particle Formation: A Review of Ground-Based Observations at Mountain Research Stations K. Sellegri et al. 10.3390/atmos10090493
- Meteorological Applications Benefiting from an Improved Understanding of Atmospheric Exchange Processes over Mountains S. De Wekker et al. 10.3390/atmos9100371
- Seasonal Variation of Aerosol Size Distribution Data at the Puy de Dôme Station with Emphasis on the Boundary Layer/Free Troposphere Segregation A. Farah et al. 10.3390/atmos9070244
Latest update: 09 Apr 2021