24 Aug 2018
Research article | 24 Aug 2018
Identification of topographic features influencing aerosol observations at high altitude stations
Martine Collaud Coen et al.
Total article views: 3,461 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 25 Sep 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 25 Sep 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,461 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,463 with geography defined and -2 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,466 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,435 with geography defined and 31 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 995 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,028 with geography defined and -33 with unknown origin.
22 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Carbonaceous Aerosols Collected at the Observatory of Monte Curcio in the Southern Mediterranean Basin M. Bencardino et al. 10.3390/atmos10100592
- Cézeaux-Aulnat-Opme-Puy De Dôme: a multi-site for the long-term survey of the tropospheric composition and climate change J. Baray et al. 10.5194/amt-13-3413-2020
- Driving Factors of Aerosol Properties Over the Foothills of Central Himalayas Based on 8.5 Years Continuous Measurements R. Hooda et al. 10.1029/2018JD029744
- The SALTENA Experiment: Comprehensive Observations of Aerosol Sources, Formation, and Processes in the South American Andes F. Bianchi et al. 10.1175/BAMS-D-20-0187.1
- Seasonality of the particle number concentration and size distribution: a global analysis retrieved from the network of Global Atmosphere Watch (GAW) near-surface observatories C. Rose et al. 10.5194/acp-21-17185-2021
- Long-term (2008–2018) aerosol properties and radiative effect at high-altitude sites over western trans-Himalayas U. Dumka et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.139354
- Identifying source regions of air masses sampled at the tropical high-altitude site of Chacaltaya using WRF-FLEXPART and cluster analysis D. Aliaga et al. 10.5194/acp-21-16453-2021
- Origin of water-soluble organic aerosols at the Maïdo high-altitude observatory, Réunion Island, in the tropical Indian Ocean S. Simu et al. 10.5194/acp-21-17017-2021
- Observations of Thermally Driven Circulations in the Pyrenees: Comparison of Detection Methods and Impact on Atmospheric Composition Measured at a Mountaintop M. Hulin et al. 10.1175/JAMC-D-17-0268.1
- Multidecadal trend analysis of in situ aerosol radiative properties around the world M. Collaud Coen et al. 10.5194/acp-20-8867-2020
- Multi-decadal surface ozone trends at globally distributed remote locations O. Cooper et al. 10.1525/elementa.420
- Using freezing spectra characteristics to identify ice-nucleating particle populations during the winter in the Alps J. Creamean et al. 10.5194/acp-19-8123-2019
- A global analysis of climate-relevant aerosol properties retrieved from the network of Global Atmosphere Watch (GAW) near-surface observatories P. Laj et al. 10.5194/amt-13-4353-2020
- Observations of Aerosol, Cloud, Turbulence, and Radiation Properties at the Top of the Marine Boundary Layer over the Eastern North Atlantic Ocean: The ACORES Campaign H. Siebert et al. 10.1175/BAMS-D-19-0191.1
- Long-term trends of black carbon and particle number concentration in the lower free troposphere in Central Europe J. Sun et al. 10.1186/s12302-021-00488-w
- Temperature Projections over the Indus River Basin of Pakistan Using Statistical Downscaling M. Pomee & E. Hertig 10.3390/atmos12020195
- Black carbon aerosols over source vs. background region: Atmospheric boundary layer influence, potential source regions, and model comparison S. Ramachandran et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2021.105573
- Transport of Po Valley aerosol pollution to the northwestern Alps – Part 1: Phenomenology H. Diémoz et al. 10.5194/acp-19-3065-2019
- New Particle Formation: A Review of Ground-Based Observations at Mountain Research Stations K. Sellegri et al. 10.3390/atmos10090493
- Meteorological Applications Benefiting from an Improved Understanding of Atmospheric Exchange Processes over Mountains S. De Wekker et al. 10.3390/atmos9100371
- Seasonal Variation of Aerosol Size Distribution Data at the Puy de Dôme Station with Emphasis on the Boundary Layer/Free Troposphere Segregation A. Farah et al. 10.3390/atmos9070244
- A European aerosol phenomenology – 6: scattering properties of atmospheric aerosol particles from 28 ACTRIS sites M. Pandolfi et al. 10.5194/acp-18-7877-2018
Latest update: 30 Nov 2022