2010–2016 methane trends over Canada, the United States, and Mexico observed by the GOSAT satellite: contributions from different source sectors
Jian-Xiong Sheng et al.
Total article views: 2,747 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 04 Jan 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 04 Jan 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,850 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,829 with geography defined and 21 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,828 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,811 with geography defined and 17 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,022 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,018 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
22 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Emissions from the Oil and Gas Sectors, Coal Mining and Ruminant Farming Drive Methane Growth over the Past Three Decades N. CHANDRA et al. 10.2151/jmsj.2021-015
- Interannual variability on methane emissions in monsoon Asia derived from GOSAT and surface observations F. Wang et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/abd352
- A decade of GOSAT Proxy satellite CH<sub>4</sub> observations R. Parker et al. 10.5194/essd-12-3383-2020
- Spatial and Temporal Variations of Atmospheric CO2 Concentration in China and Its Influencing Factors Z. Lv et al. 10.3390/atmos11030231
- Ensemble-based satellite-derived carbon dioxide and methane column-averaged dry-air mole fraction data sets (2003–2018) for carbon and climate applications M. Reuter et al. 10.5194/amt-13-789-2020
- Exploring constraints on a wetland methane emission ensemble (WetCHARTs) using GOSAT observations R. Parker et al. 10.5194/bg-17-5669-2020
- Open-path cavity ring-down methane sensor for mobile monitoring of natural gas emissions L. Mchale et al. 10.1364/OE.27.020084
- Attribution of the accelerating increase in atmospheric methane during 2010–2018 by inverse analysis of GOSAT observations Y. Zhang et al. 10.5194/acp-21-3643-2021
- A gridded inventory of anthropogenic methane emissions from Mexico based on Mexico’s national inventory of greenhouse gases and compounds T. Scarpelli et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/abb42b
- On the Causes and Consequences of Recent Trends in Atmospheric Methane H. Schaefer 10.1007/s40641-019-00140-z
- 2010–2015 North American methane emissions, sectoral contributions, and trends: a high-resolution inversion of GOSAT observations of atmospheric methane J. Maasakkers et al. 10.5194/acp-21-4339-2021
- Methane Mitigation: Methods to Reduce Emissions, on the Path to the Paris Agreement E. Nisbet et al. 10.1029/2019RG000675
- A global gridded (0.1° × 0.1°) inventory of methane emissions from oil, gas, and coal exploitation based on national reports to the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change T. Scarpelli et al. 10.5194/essd-12-563-2020
- Large Increase in Atmospheric Methane over West Siberian Wetlands during Summer Detected from Space Y. Someya et al. 10.2151/sola.2020-027
- Evaluation and Analysis of the Seasonal Cycle and Variability of the Trend from GOSAT Methane Retrievals E. Kivimäki et al. 10.3390/rs11070882
- Aircraft-based inversions quantify the importance of wetlands and livestock for Upper Midwest methane emissions X. Yu et al. 10.5194/acp-21-951-2021
- Quantifying methane emissions in the Uintah Basin during wintertime stagnation episodes C. Foster et al. 10.1525/elementa.362
- Methane Emission Estimates by the Global High-Resolution Inverse Model Using National Inventories F. Wang et al. 10.3390/rs11212489
- Interpreting contemporary trends in atmospheric methane A. Turner et al. 10.1073/pnas.1814297116
- Global distribution of methane emissions, emission trends, and OH concentrations and trends inferred from an inversion of GOSAT satellite data for 2010–2015 J. Maasakkers et al. 10.5194/acp-19-7859-2019
- Detection of Methane Emission from a Local Source Using GOSAT Target Observations A. Kuze et al. 10.3390/rs12020267
- Assessing the capability of different satellite observing configurations to resolve the distribution of methane emissions at kilometer scales A. Turner et al. 10.5194/acp-18-8265-2018
Latest update: 06 May 2021