Measurement and modeling of the multiwavelength optical properties of uncoated flame-generated soot
Sara D. Forestieri et al.
Total article views: 1,884 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 11 Apr 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 11 Apr 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,906 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,889 with geography defined and 17 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,297 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,281 with geography defined and 16 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 609 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 608 with geography defined and 1 with unknown origin.
21 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Radiative absorption enhancements by black carbon controlled by particle-to-particle heterogeneity in composition L. Fierce et al. 10.1073/pnas.1919723117
- Biomass-burning-derived particles from a wide variety of fuels – Part 1: Properties of primary particles C. McClure et al. 10.5194/acp-20-1531-2020
- Mass absorption cross-section of flare-generated black carbon: Variability, predictive model, and implications B. Conrad & M. Johnson 10.1016/j.carbon.2019.04.086
- The unprecedented 2017–2018 stratospheric smoke event: decay phase and aerosol properties observed with the EARLINET H. Baars et al. 10.5194/acp-19-15183-2019
- Optical Modeling of Black Carbon With Different Coating Materials: The Effect of Coating Configurations J. Luo et al. 10.1029/2019JD031701
- Evidence in biomass burning smoke for a light-absorbing aerosol with properties intermediate between brown and black carbon G. Adler et al. 10.1080/02786826.2019.1617832
- Aging of Atmospheric Brown Carbon Aerosol R. Hems et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.0c00346
- The influence of photochemical aging on light absorption of atmospheric black carbon and aerosol single-scattering albedo X. Xu et al. 10.5194/acp-18-16829-2018
- Size, effective density, morphology, and nano-structure of soot particles generated from buoyant turbulent diffusion flames M. Kazemimanesh et al. 10.1016/j.jaerosci.2019.03.005
- A Review of the Representation of Aerosol Mixing State in Atmospheric Models R. Stevens & A. Dastoor 10.3390/atmos10040168
- Simulation of the Optical and Thermal Properties of Multiple Core–Shell Atmospheric Fractal Soot Agglomerates under Visible Solar Radiation X. Wang et al. 10.1021/acs.jpcc.9b04909
- An Exploratory Approach Using Regression and Machine Learning in the Analysis of Mass Absorption Cross Section of Black Carbon Aerosols: Model Development and Evaluation H. Li & A. May 10.3390/atmos11111185
- Detailed characterization of the CAPS single-scattering albedo monitor (CAPS PMssa) as a field-deployable instrument for measuring aerosol light absorption with the extinction-minus-scattering method R. Modini et al. 10.5194/amt-14-819-2021
- Light Absorption by Ambient Black and Brown Carbon and its Dependence on Black Carbon Coating State for Two California, USA, Cities in Winter and Summer C. Cappa et al. 10.1029/2018JD029501
- Characterization of carbon fractions in carbonaceous aerosols from typical fossil fuel combustion sources C. Yan et al. 10.1016/j.fuel.2019.115620
- Silver-doped superhydrophobic carbon soot coatings with enhanced wear resistance and anti-microbial performance K. Esmeryan et al. 10.1016/j.colsurfa.2019.123880
- Black Carbon Absorption Efficiency Under Preindustrial and Present‐Day Conditions Simulated by a Size‐ and Mixing‐State‐Resolved Global Aerosol Model H. Matsui 10.1029/2019JD032316
- Review of recent literature on the light absorption properties of black carbon: Refractive index, mass absorption cross section, and absorption function F. Liu et al. 10.1080/02786826.2019.1676878
- Biomass-burning-derived particles from a wide variety of fuels – Part 2: Effects of photochemical aging on particle optical and chemical properties C. Cappa et al. 10.5194/acp-20-8511-2020
- Aerosol light absorption and the role of extremely low volatility organic compounds A. Tasoglou et al. 10.5194/acp-20-11625-2020
- Universal relations between soot effective density and primary particle size for common combustion sources J. Olfert & S. Rogak 10.1080/02786826.2019.1577949
Latest update: 09 May 2021