Transport of regional pollutants through a remote trans-Himalayan valley in Nepal
Shradda Dhungel et al.
Total article views: 1,969 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 08 Nov 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 08 Nov 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,961 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,918 with geography defined and 43 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,255 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,223 with geography defined and 32 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 706 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 695 with geography defined and 11 with unknown origin.
21 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Measurement of mercury, other trace elements and major ions in wet deposition at Jomsom: The semi-arid mountain valley of the Central Himalaya L. Tripathee et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2019.104691
- Black carbon aerosols in the ambient air of Gangotri Glacier valley of north-western Himalaya in India P. Negi et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.116879
- Rainwater Chemistry Reveals Air Pollution in a Karst Forest: Temporal Variations, Source Apportionment, and Implications for the Forest J. Zeng & G. Han 10.3390/atmos11121315
- Observation and analysis of spatiotemporal characteristics of surface ozone and carbon monoxide at multiple sites in the Kathmandu Valley, Nepal K. Mahata et al. 10.5194/acp-18-14113-2018
- Black Carbon aerosol characteristics and radiative forcing over the high altitude glacier region of Himalaya-Karakorum-Hindukush B. Zeb et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117711
- Carbonaceous matter in the atmosphere and glaciers of the Himalayas and the Tibetan plateau: An investigative review C. Li et al. 10.1016/j.envint.2020.106281
- Long-term (2008–2018) aerosol properties and radiative effect at high-altitude sites over western trans-Himalayas U. Dumka et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.139354
- Characteristics and Variability of Carbonaceous Aerosols over a Semi Urban Location in Garhwal Himalayas K. Sandeep et al. 10.1007/s13143-019-00158-1
- Impact of local and regional emission sources on air quality in foothills of the Himalaya during spring 2016: An observation, satellite and modeling perspective M. Mehra et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.116897
- Physico-chemical and optical properties of aerosols at a background site (~4 km a.s.l.) in the western Himalayas B. Arun et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.117017
- Investigation of Aerosol Climatology and Long-Range Transport of Aerosols over Pokhara, Nepal J. Regmi et al. 10.3390/atmos11080874
- In Situ Observations of Light‐Absorbing Carbonaceous Aerosols at Himalaya: Analysis of the South Asian Sources and Trans‐Himalayan Valleys Transport Pathways Q. Yuan et al. 10.1029/2020JD032615
- Concentration, temporal variation, and sources of black carbon in the Mt. Everest region retrieved by real-time observation and simulation X. Chen et al. 10.5194/acp-18-12859-2018
- First surface measurement of variation of Cloud Condensation Nuclei (CCN) concentration over the Pristine Himalayan region of Garhwal, Uttarakhand, India A. Gautam et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.118123
- Transport of Po Valley aerosol pollution to the northwestern Alps – Part 1: Phenomenology H. Diémoz et al. 10.5194/acp-19-3065-2019
- Biomass burning source identification through molecular markers in cryoconites over the Tibetan Plateau Q. Li et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2018.10.037
- Transport of Po Valley aerosol pollution to the northwestern Alps – Part 2: Long-term impact on air quality H. Diémoz et al. 10.5194/acp-19-10129-2019
- Carbonaceous aerosol characteristics on the Third Pole: A primary study based on the Atmospheric Pollution and Cryospheric Change (APCC) network P. Chen et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2019.06.112
- Critical contribution of south Asian residential emissions to atmospheric black carbon over the Tibetan plateau J. Yang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.135923
- Black carbon concentration in the central Himalayas: Impact on glacier melt and potential source contribution C. Gul et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2021.116544
- Aerosol Optical Depth Over the Nepalese Cryosphere Derived From an Empirical Model B. Bhattarai et al. 10.3389/feart.2019.00178
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 04 Mar 2021