A measurement-based verification framework for UK greenhouse gas emissions: an overview of the Greenhouse gAs Uk and Global Emissions (GAUGE) project
Paul I. Palmer et al.
Total article views: 4,209 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 16 Feb 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 16 Feb 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 4,041 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,990 with geography defined and 51 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,961 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,937 with geography defined and 24 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,080 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,053 with geography defined and 27 with unknown origin.
18 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Atmospheric radiocarbon measurements to quantify CO<sub>2</sub> emissions in the UK from 2014 to 2015 A. Wenger et al. 10.5194/acp-19-14057-2019
- GreenHouse gas Observations of the Stratosphere and Troposphere (GHOST): an airborne shortwave-infrared spectrometer for remote sensing of greenhouse gases N. Humpage et al. 10.5194/amt-11-5199-2018
- Assessing London CO<sub>2</sub>, CH<sub>4</sub> and CO emissions using aircraft measurements and dispersion modelling J. Pitt et al. 10.5194/acp-19-8931-2019
- Advancing Scientific Understanding of the Global Methane Budget in Support of the Paris Agreement A. Ganesan et al. 10.1029/2018GB006065
- The regional European atmospheric transport inversion comparison, EUROCOM: first results on European-wide terrestrial carbon fluxes for the period 2006–2015 G. Monteil et al. 10.5194/acp-20-12063-2020
- Uncertainty analysis of a European high-resolution emission inventory of CO<sub>2</sub> and CO to support inverse modelling and network design I. Super et al. 10.5194/acp-20-1795-2020
- A Large Source of Atomic Chlorine From ClNO 2 Photolysis at a U.K. Landfill Site T. Bannan et al. 10.1029/2019GL083764
- Quantifying sources of Brazil's CH<sub>4</sub> emissions between 2010 and 2018 from satellite data R. Tunnicliffe et al. 10.5194/acp-20-13041-2020
- Methane Mitigation: Methods to Reduce Emissions, on the Path to the Paris Agreement E. Nisbet et al. 10.1029/2019RG000675
- Quantifying the UK's carbon dioxide flux: an atmospheric inverse modelling approach using a regional measurement network E. White et al. 10.5194/acp-19-4345-2019
- PMIF v1.0: assessing the potential of satellite observations to constrain CO<sub>2</sub> emissions from large cities and point sources over the globe using synthetic data Y. Wang et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-5813-2020
- Country-scale greenhouse gas budgets using shipborne measurements: a case study for the UK and Ireland C. Helfter et al. 10.5194/acp-19-3043-2019
- Landfill gas emission monitoring R. Beaven & C. Scheutz 10.1016/j.wasman.2019.02.039
- Optimizing a dynamic fossil fuel CO<sub>2</sub> emission model with CTDAS (CarbonTracker Data Assimilation Shell, v1.0) for an urban area using atmospheric observations of CO<sub>2</sub>, CO, NO<sub><i>x</i></sub>, and SO<sub>2</sub> I. Super et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-2695-2020
- “This bookmark gauges the depths of the human”: how poetry can help to personalise climate change S. Illingworth 10.5194/gc-3-35-2020
- Greenhouse gas observation network design for Africa A. Nickless et al. 10.1080/16000889.2020.1824486
- Marine Nitrous Oxide Emissions From Three Eastern Boundary Upwelling Systems Inferred From Atmospheric Observations A. Ganesan et al. 10.1029/2020GL087822
- California air resources board forest carbon protocol invalidates offsets B. Marino et al. 10.7717/peerj.7606
Latest update: 01 Aug 2021