Articles | Volume 18, issue 2
© Author(s) 2018. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
The effects of isoprene and NOx on secondary organic aerosols formed through reversible and irreversible uptake to aerosol water
Total article views: 2,221 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 17 Aug 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 17 Aug 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,221 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,209 with geography defined and 12 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,594 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,602 with geography defined and -8 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 627 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 607 with geography defined and 20 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Partitioning of Ambient Organic Gases to Inorganic Salt Solutions: Influence of Salt Identity, Ionic Strength, and pH V. Pratap et al. 10.1029/2021GL095247
- No evidence for brown carbon formation in ambient particles undergoing atmospherically relevant drying V. Pratap et al. 10.1039/C9EM00457B
- Transport-driven aerosol differences above and below the canopy of a mixed deciduous forest A. Bui et al. 10.5194/acp-21-17031-2021
- Estimation and Uncertainty Analysis of Secondary Organic Carbon Using 1 Year of Hourly Organic and Elemental Carbon Data C. Wu et al. 10.1029/2018JD029290
- Investigating the evolution of water-soluble organic carbon in evaporating cloud water V. Pratap et al. 10.1039/D0EA00005A
- Detailed characterization of a mist chamber for the collection of water-soluble organic gases C. Hennigan et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2018.06.019
- Gas-to-Aerosol Phase Partitioning of Atmospheric Water-Soluble Organic Compounds at a Rural Site in China: An Enhancing Effect of NH3 on SOA Formation S. Lv et al. 10.1021/acs.est.1c06855
- On Aerosol Liquid Water and Sulfate Associations: The Potential for Fine Particulate Matter Biases J. Babila et al. 10.3390/atmos11020194
- First systematic review on PM-bound water: exploring the existing knowledge domain using the CiteSpace software K. Widziewicz-Rzońca & M. Tytła 10.1007/s11192-020-03547-w
- Temporal trends of the concentration and sources of secondary organic aerosols in PM2.5 in Shanghai during 2012 and 2018 Y. Zhong et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118596
- Seasonal characteristics of biogenic secondary organic aerosols at Mt. Wuyi in Southeastern China: Influence of anthropogenic pollutants Y. Ren et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2019.05.077
- Additional Benefits of Federal Air-Quality Rules: Model Estimates of Controllable Biogenic Secondary Organic Aerosol A. Carlton et al. 10.1021/acs.est.8b01869
- Secondary organic aerosols in Jinan, an urban site in North China: Significant anthropogenic contributions to heavy pollution Y. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.jes.2018.11.009
- Secondary Organic Aerosols in PM2.5 in Bengbu, a Typical City in Central China: Concentration, Seasonal Variation and Sources S. Zhang et al. 10.3390/atmos12070854
- Impacts of water partitioning and polarity of organic compounds on secondary organic aerosol over eastern China J. Li et al. 10.5194/acp-20-7291-2020
Latest update: 29 Mar 2023