Seasonality of aerosol optical properties in the Arctic
Lauren Schmeisser et al.
Total article views: 2,457 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 31 Jan 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 31 Jan 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,409 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,392 with geography defined and 17 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,691 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,675 with geography defined and 16 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 718 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 717 with geography defined and 1 with unknown origin.
32 citations as recorded by crossref.
- A global analysis of climate-relevant aerosol properties retrieved from the network of Global Atmosphere Watch (GAW) near-surface observatories P. Laj et al. 10.5194/amt-13-4353-2020
- Atmospheric Black Carbon and Surface Albedo in the Russian Arctic during Spring A. Vinogradova & T. Titkova 10.1134/S1024856020030136
- Does the Intra-Arctic Modification of Long-Range Transported Aerosol Affect the Local Radiative Budget? (A Case Study) K. Nakoudi et al. 10.3390/rs12132112
- Measurements of Physicochemical Characteristics of Atmospheric Aerosol at Research Station Ice Base Cape Baranov in 2018 S. Sakerin et al. 10.1134/S1024856019050130
- Supercooled liquid fogs over the central Greenland Ice Sheet C. Cox et al. 10.5194/acp-19-7467-2019
- Overview: Integrative and Comprehensive Understanding on Polar Environments (iCUPE) – concept and initial results T. Petäjä et al. 10.5194/acp-20-8551-2020
- Long-term changes in aerosol radiative properties over Ny-Ålesund: Results from Indian scientific expeditions to the Arctic M. Gogoi et al. 10.1016/j.polar.2021.100700
- In situ optical and microphysical properties of tropospheric aerosols in the Canadian High Arctic from 2016 to 2019 A. Vicente-Luis et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118254
- Processes Controlling the Composition and Abundance of Arctic Aerosol M. Willis et al. 10.1029/2018RG000602
- Asian Emissions Explain Much of the Arctic Black Carbon Events J. Backman et al. 10.1029/2020GL091913
- Overview paper: New insights into aerosol and climate in the Arctic J. Abbatt et al. 10.5194/acp-19-2527-2019
- Vertical profiles of light absorption and scattering associated with black carbon particle fractions in the springtime Arctic above 79° N W. Leaitch et al. 10.5194/acp-20-10545-2020
- Wintertime aerosol optical properties in Lanzhou, Northwest China: Emphasis on the rapid increase of aerosol absorption under high particulate pollution X. Guan et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.118081
- Direct Radiative Effects of Smoke Aerosol in the Region of Tiksi Station (Russian Arctic): Preliminary Results T. Zhuravleva et al. 10.1134/S1024856019030187
- Aerosol carbonaceous, elemental and ionic composition variability and origin at the Siberian High Arctic, Cape Baranova M. Manousakas et al. 10.1080/16000889.2020.1803708
- Multidecadal trend analysis of in situ aerosol radiative properties around the world M. Collaud Coen et al. 10.5194/acp-20-8867-2020
- Black Carbon in Near-Surface Air in Pechora-Ilych Nature Reserve: Measurements and Sources A. Vinogradova et al. 10.1134/S102485601905018X
- Overview of Aerosol Properties in the European Arctic in Spring 2019 Based on In Situ Measurements and Lidar Data F. Rader et al. 10.3390/atmos12020271
- From a polar to a marine environment: has the changing Arctic led to a shift in aerosol light scattering properties? D. Heslin-Rees et al. 10.5194/acp-20-13671-2020
- Optical characterization of pure pollen types using a multi-wavelength Raman polarization lidar X. Shang et al. 10.5194/acp-20-15323-2020
- Assessing the vertical structure of Arctic aerosols using balloon-borne measurements J. Creamean et al. 10.5194/acp-21-1737-2021
- Episodes with Anomalously High Black Carbon Concentration in Surface Air in the Region of Tiksi Station, Yakutiya A. Vinogradova et al. 10.1134/S1024856019010184
- Microphysics of summer clouds in central West Antarctica simulated by the Polar Weather Research and Forecasting Model (WRF) and the Antarctic Mesoscale Prediction System (AMPS) K. Hines et al. 10.5194/acp-19-12431-2019
- Overview of the NOAA/ESRL Federated Aerosol Network E. Andrews et al. 10.1175/BAMS-D-17-0175.1
- Evaluation of Two Low-Cost Optical Particle Counters for the Measurement of Ambient Aerosol Scattering Coefficient and Ångström Exponent K. Markowicz & M. Chiliński 10.3390/s20092617
- Biogenic and anthropogenic sources of aerosols at the High Arctic site Villum Research Station I. Nielsen et al. 10.5194/acp-19-10239-2019
- Black Carbon in the Near-Surface Atmosphere Far Away from Emission Sources: Comparison of Measurements and MERRA-2 Reanalysis Data T. Zhuravleva et al. 10.1134/S1024856020060251
- Air Temperature and Black Carbon Concentration in the Surface Atmosphere at Tiksi, Yakutia A. Vinogradova & T. Titkova 10.1134/S0001433819110185
- Air Pollution and Its Association with the Greenland Ice Sheet Melt K. Vikrant et al. 10.3390/su13010065
- AEROCOM and AEROSAT AAOD and SSA study – Part 1: Evaluation and intercomparison of satellite measurements N. Schutgens et al. 10.5194/acp-21-6895-2021
- Aerosol characteristics at the three poles of the Earth as characterized by Cloud–Aerosol Lidar and Infrared Pathfinder Satellite Observations Y. Yang et al. 10.5194/acp-21-4849-2021
- Radiative impact of an extreme Arctic biomass-burning event J. Lisok et al. 10.5194/acp-18-8829-2018
Latest update: 13 Jun 2021