Global relevance of marine organic aerosol as ice nucleating particles
Wan Ting Katty Huang et al.
Total article views: 2,105 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 23 Nov 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 23 Nov 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,070 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,059 with geography defined and 11 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,232 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,223 with geography defined and 9 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 838 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 836 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Ice Nucleation by Marine Aerosols Over the North Atlantic Ocean in Late Spring E. Wilbourn et al. 10.1029/2019JD030913
- Numerical Representations of Marine Ice‐Nucleating Particles in Remote Marine Environments Evaluated Against Observations C. McCluskey et al. 10.1029/2018GL081861
- Lake Spray Aerosol Incorporated into Great Lakes Clouds N. Olson et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.9b00258
- Mineral and biological ice-nucleating particles above the South East of the British Isles A. Sanchez-Marroquin et al. 10.1039/D1EA00003A
- Constraining the Impact of Dust‐Driven Droplet Freezing on Climate Using Cloud‐Top‐Phase Observations D. Villanueva et al. 10.1029/2021GL092687
- Importance of Supermicron Ice Nucleating Particles in Nascent Sea Spray B. Mitts et al. 10.1029/2020GL089633
- Sea Spray Aerosol: Where Marine Biology Meets Atmospheric Chemistry J. Schiffer et al. 10.1021/acscentsci.8b00674
- Molecular and spatial distributions of dicarboxylic acids, oxocarboxylic acids, and <i>α</i>-dicarbonyls in marine aerosols from the South China Sea to the eastern Indian Ocean J. Yang et al. 10.5194/acp-20-6841-2020
- The ice-nucleating activity of Arctic sea surface microlayer samples and marine algal cultures L. Ickes et al. 10.5194/acp-20-11089-2020
- Revisiting properties and concentrations of ice-nucleating particles in the sea surface microlayer and bulk seawater in the Canadian Arctic during summer V. Irish et al. 10.5194/acp-19-7775-2019
- Ice nucleating particles in the marine boundary layer in the Canadian Arctic during summer 2014 V. Irish et al. 10.5194/acp-19-1027-2019
- Concentrations and properties of ice nucleating substances in exudates from Antarctic sea-ice diatoms Y. Xi et al. 10.1039/D0EM00398K
- Aerosol physico–optical–radiative characterization and classification during summer over Ny-Ålesund, Arctic S. Sonbawne et al. 10.1080/01431161.2021.1987576
- Effects of marine organic aerosols as sources of immersion-mode ice-nucleating particles on high-latitude mixed-phase clouds X. Zhao et al. 10.5194/acp-21-2305-2021
- Ice Nucleating Particles Carried From Below a Phytoplankton Bloom to the Arctic Atmosphere J. Creamean et al. 10.1029/2019GL083039
Latest update: 28 Oct 2021